Chapter 31 - Secret Meetings and Alex & Kira (Crossover)

It was the day of my first meeting I was up and ready and it wasn't even 10am yet! I grabbed my bag and headed to the door but I was stopped by Phil he asked "Bee where are you going?" I said "oh urm Radio 1 asked me to do an interview for them and its internet takeover next week I need to prepare for it" he said "alright be safe" we hugged each other and I said "tell Dan when he's awake where I am please" he said "I will" I smiled and left the apartment. I headed out and was on my way to the meeting I was really giddy since it was all starting to happen but I knew I couldn't tell anyone since I wanted to see people's reactions when it was finally finished.

I was heading back from a meeting I was on my way to Baker Street to get the tube home. When I heard a couple of people shout "Phoebe!" I turned around to see a couple of girls similar to me run over and say "Phoebe, we know you from youtube and we are youtubers too, however were lost we are trying to get to Madame Tussauds but we are clueless on where to go" I realised who they were I said "wait your Alex & Kira right?" they said "yeh, you watch our channels?" I said "yeh anyway lets going to Madame Tussauds" we began walking Kira asks "so how is it like living in London?" I said "well it's like Manchester but on a bigger scale, but once you get used to it your fine" Alex said "it's a shame we are only here for the weekend" we had made it to Madame Tussauds I said "well we are here you wasn't that far away, oh let me give you something in case you get lost again" I pulled out my note book and scribbled my phone number and put my name on it and handed it to them, I was about to leave but Alex stopped me and said "wait Phoebe can you be in our vlog please" I smiled "sure why not" Kira pulled out the camera and started to vlog she said "Hi everyone so we have finally made it thanks to a certain youtuber who lives in London... Phoebe!!" she turned the camera to me and I said "Hey Guys!" Alex said "well Phoebe has to head home but we are heading into Madame Tussauds, Let's Go!" they stopped filming and I hugged them goodbye and went to the tube.

I was finally home after carrying tonne of paperwork and meeting Alex & Kira I unlocked the door and took my coat and shoes off then climbing mount stairs so I could get to my room. I finally sat down in the lounge and flicked through the movies till I found Insurgent, I turned out all the lights and pressed play. I received a couple of text I knew it was Alex & Kira I opened them Alex said "Hii Phoebe, thanks for today it really helped love to meet you again – Alex" and Kira put "Hey Phoebe, I don't know if Alex has told you but when you told us you watch our videos I couldn't believe it! Hope to talk soon – Kira" I paused my film and messaged them back "Heya, it was my pleasure to be your tour guide to Madame Tussauds and we have to see what the future holds – Phoebe" I sent the message and then replied to Kira "Heyy, Alex didn't tell me that oh and I forgot to mention I may have shown Dan and Phil the videos too oops... - Phoebe" I laughed and sent the text to her but it was true I pressed play once again on the film. I was becoming sleepy I was watching the credits roll don't ask me why I closed my eyes just listening to the sound track I heard footsteps and then felt some wrap their arm around me and I knew it was Dan I snuggled into him he said "busy day Bee?" I said "yeh and I've got a tonne of paperwork to do but I'll do it tomorrow" he said "how was the film?" I said "it was awesome but right now I want to sleep" he said "alright then" he got up I asked "Dan? Where are you going?" he smiled and said "I'll be back in a minute trust me" as he left I checked my phone to see Kira had messaged me about 5 times all saying something like "OMFG, NO WAY!, THIS CAN'T BE REAL!, OMFG" I laughed and replied "Kira breath sorry I didn't reply I was watching Insurgent and it is real I can let him call you if you want?" she instantly replied "OMG! Would you do that!" I typed "yeh one second" Dan walked back in carrying his duvet and both of our pillows he said "you don't know how tricky it is to walk with 4 pillows and a duvet without walking into walls and wake up Phil" I laughed and got up to help him I said "Dan, remember Alex & Kira the two youtubers I showed you the other day" he said "is it the two girls and one of them sang and I mentioned it to Scott?" I said "yeh can you do me a favour and ring Kira she really doesn't believe that you've seen the videos and I'll put the pillows and duvet on the sofa" he said "alright then" I got my phone out and tapped on the number a few ring then I heard "Hello?" I said "Hi Kira, it's Bee you know I said you could talk to Dan well here you go" I handed my phone to him and I heard him say "hello?" then I heard screaming Dan moved the phone away from his ear and I laughed i whispered "oh forgot to mention she's crazy" he mouthed "figured that out" I smiled and put the pillows on the sofa and then placed the duvet on top. I saw Dan was pacing around the house whilst talking to Kira and probably Alex. Dan retuned to the lounge and said "you could have warned me" I said "oops must have slipped my mind" I yawned it was defiantly time to get some sleep.