Fights

Bonnie's POV
I watched the houses pass through the dirty window. I was currently listening to Fallen Angels by Black Veil Brides, which always cheered me up. I sighed quietly to myself, when I felt someone sit next to me. I glanced over and saw a boy with dark red hair and green eyes, who also had a varsity jacket on. Great. I waited for the insults, but he just gave me a smile. "Ahoy matey!", he spoke in a thick accent, but why was he talking like a pirate? I gave him a weak smile, before turning my attention back out the window. He tapped my shoulder, and I glanced at him again, taking out my earbud. "Names Felix, but call me Foxy!", he smiled and I noticed he stopped talking like a pirate. "B-b-Bonnie..", I whispered and he smiled, but I felt like it was fake. "Nice to meet ya lad!", he then turned his attention to a girl with blonde hair and pinkish eyes.
Time skip
I hopped off the bus, and made my way inside. Boy, was it noisy. I looked around, completely lost. I sighed and began walking down a long corridor, before bumping into someone. "S-sorry..", I whispered and I heard a laugh. "It's alright", I recognized the voice, it belonged to Goldie. "Do you need help at all?", he offered and I nodded slightly, handing him my schedule. "Okay, we have period 1 together, so I'll show you your locker then you can just follow me", he smiled before walking the way I had came. I slowly followed and looked around at everything. I could feel eyes on me, but I ignored it. After about 20 seconds of walking, Goldie stopped. "This is your locker", he smiled and I nodded slightly, before unlocking it and putting my stuff in it. I arranged it before closing and locking it. Goldie smiled,"done?" I nodded again and he smiled,"alright, this way". I followed the golden haired boy down the corridor, taking in my surroundings. "Emo", a girl said loudly, not even attempting to be quiet said. I sighed, while looking down and continued following Goldie. He eventually stopped, but we were at a classroom. We were with his friends, making my anxiety start to build. "Okay, Freddy you know Bonnie. Foxy and Chica, this is Bonnie", Goldie introduced and I looked at them. I knew Foxy from the bus ride, but Chica was new. I recognized her as a the girl on the bus though, and she gave me a hug. I tensed up, which made her back up. "Sorry!", she chirped and smiled, before looking at her watch. "We have 2 minutes!", she basically screeched, making me cover my ears. She and Foxy took off down the hall, while Freddy and Goldie started going up the steps. I hesitantly followed, and stayed silent. We walked into a noisy room, but once I walked in, it went dead silent. "You must be Bonnie, correct?", he asked and I nodded. "Alright", was all he said before pointing to an empty desk beside Freddy. I began walking to my desk, but I got tripped. "Hey!", Freddy and Goldie screeched in unison, making me flinch. I silently gathered my things and sat at the desk, when a neatly folded paper got set on my desk.
You okay? -Freddy
I gave him a slight nod, before putting the note in my pocket. But after a few minutes, another paper was set on my desk.
You sure? You look upset -Freddy
I grabbed my pencil and scribbled back.
I'm fine, don't worry.
I passed him the paper but jumped when a ruler hit my desk. "What did the note say?", Mr. Weft asked, I could tell he was annoyed. "I-I-...", he cut me off. "No passing notes", he then walked back to the front of the class, teaching again. Another note landed on my desk and I sighed silently in exasperation.
You alright? He can be a bit harsh. ~Goldie
I gave Goldie a secret thumbs up, before putting that note in my pocket, as well. I was absentmindedly playing with my ruler, when Mr. Weft set a sheet on my desk. "I want this done by the end of class", he announced, making a few kids groan in frustration. I glanced at the clock. 15 minutes. I immediately began working on the worksheet, finishing in about 10. I handed it in, before sitting back down and playing with my hoodie strings.
Time skip to lunch bc ayeeee
The smell of food hit my nose the second I walked through the doors. I got into line, waiting until it was my turn. "What can I get you, hun?", a lady with gray hair asked. "H-hamburger please..", she set the burger and a few fries on my tray, and I moved along. I got 2 pops along with a giant cookie. In total, it only came to $4.30. I handed the lady $5 and she gave me my change. I looked around quickly, looking for an empty table. "Bonnie!", I looked around for the owner of the voice, but then I saw Chica waving her hand around. I reluctantly walked over, sitting down cautiously. Freddy, Goldie, and Felix were already at the table with their food, and flashed me a quick smile before going back to whatever they were talking about. I ate my burger, but gave the fries to Goldie. I opened my pop, taking a few sips, when it was ripped out of my hands. "Hey what the hell", Freddy growled and got up, but I felt a cold sensation down my back. I immediately jumped up and looked at my now soaked clothes, before turning to face 2 girls. The first girl had long, blonde hair along with blue eyes. She was skinny and had on a croptop and skinny jeans, with some designer shoes. The next girl had long white hair with grey eyes, she was also skinny, wearing a dress that was wayyy too short. "What the hell, Chic!", Chica roared, making me flinch. The girl with blonde hair just shrugged and dropped the can, so I'm gonna assume she's Chic. Freddy and Foxy grabbed napkins and began dabbing at my clothes, trying to soak up the soda. I sighed and shook my head, making them stop. "I-I have a-a change in m-my lo-locker..", I whispered and Freddy nodded. "Alright, let's go get them then", and with that, he walked out the door. I followed and sighed, going to my locker and grabbing my gym clothes. I quickly scurried into the bathroom, changing quickly and looked at my soda drenched hair. That'll be fun to wash out later. I grabbed my old clothes and put them in my gym bag, before walking back out. "You alright?", Freddy asked and I nodded slightly, before throwing my gym bag back into my locker. "We better head back, you haven't eaten yet", Freddy pointed out, and I sighed, before walking back to the lunchroom. The second I looked around, I noticed a group of kids in a circle. One thing was on my mind.
Fist fight.

So there's the second chapter! Hope you guys enjoyed it!
Also, cover credit goes to GeekyFabulous ^.^

~HomicidalAshley