Another new student

Dark's POV

I got out of my car and looked around, looking at all the people I would be calling my classmates. Jocks and cheerleaders were all I saw, making me sigh in disappointment. Guess I won't have a gaming buddy this year. I walked into the school, trying to find someone that seemed like they'd hang out with me. I noticed a boy with purple hair getting picked on by some jocks, so I walked over. "Leave him alone", I hissed and pushed the jocks away, helping the teen up off the ground. "And who the hell do you think you are?", I heard a male say and I turned on my heel. "Dark, who the hell are YOU?", I retorted and looked at the boy. Dark brown hair, scars on his hands and arms, and for some reason, he had some pretty sharp fucking teeth. "Nightmare", he mumbled and I shook my head. "Leave the poor kid alone, you asshats", I hissed and watched them walk away, all except one. Nightmare. "Let me show you around", he offered and I rolled my eyes. As fucking if, no god damn way in hell. "No, you're an asshole", and with that, I turned on my heel and walked away.

Bonnie's POV

I watched as the girl walked away, before looking at Nightmare. He was Freddy's cousin, but also my bully. Freddy's asked everyone to quit, but it only made things worse. I looked at Nightmares expression. First it was embarrassment, but now it's anger. Anger he plans to take out on me. Oh shit. "You know, it's your fault she said no", he hissed and his fist collided with my cheek. I immediately fell to the ground and did the only thing I knew how to do, curl up and take the hits. I got into a fetal position as the hits landed, shaking slightly with fear. He was never this aggressive, he must be extremely embarrassed, so he must feel the need to  win back the respect of his friends. "What the fuck are you doing?!", I heard Freddy screech and the blows stopped. "Just having a little fun", Night defended and Freddy rushed over, helping me up. He gasped and I knew it was worse than I thought. He grabbed his sweatshirt and pressed it to my forehead. I hissed in pain and he applied pressure. My vision began to cloud as I gripped onto Freddy's arm. I closed my eyes and he began to walk me to the steps. I walked alongside him, well stumbled, but hey. It's progress, I guess. He applied more pressure and we began to walk up the steps, before all I saw was black. "Bonnie!"