69..huehuehue and 4th wall break

Bonnie's POV

*few weeks after the incident*

I opened my eyes slowly and glanced out the window. Rain. Perfect. I slowly got out of my boyfriends bed and walked to the dresser, grabbing some clothes for the day. I had just buttoned my pants, when Freddy began to stir. "Bonnie", he muttered and I walked over, sitting beside him and pet his head gently.

"Take your meds", he mumbled and I sighed. He was talking about the 'happy' pills that don't even work. I slowly grabbed the bottle and opened it, popping two in my mouth and sipped some water we keep on the bedside.

"Thank you", he mumbled and rubbed his eyes, glancing at the time. "Dammit!", he jumped up and quickly got ready for the day, as I sorta just sat there and watched. "Bonnie?", I looked at him and he sighed. "Please say something..", he begged and I looked down. No one needed to hear my voice anymore, there's no point in speaking.

"Please", he repeated and I shook my head slightly. He sighed quietly in defeat and brushed his hair. "I'm sure you'll talk when you're ready to", he smiled slightly at me hm the mirror, which I didn't return. Ever since her passing, I haven't smiled or spoken.

"Babe, dad offered you a job at our pizzeria. He said since you dropped out, you need a job", he informed me and I gave him a questioning glance. "All you'd do is give kids prizes for tickets. You barely have to talk", he smiled and I shrugged slightly. I'll think about it.

"BONNIE, COME HERE", Mr. Fazbear called and I got up, walking out of our shared room and went down the steps. "I assume Freddy told you about the job offering", he spoke and I nodded slightly in confirmation. "Good, what do you think?", he asked and I shrugged. I didn't want a job right now, but I'm sure they'd kick me out if I didn't. "Well, it's either that or you'll have to go. I'm sorry", he confirmed my suspicion and I sighed quietly, nodding.

"Perfect! You'll come with me today to get situated", he smiled and I smiled back, fake, of course. He put on his shoes and I mirrored his actions, before walking out with him.

*at the pizzeria*

Mr. Fazbear was currently showing me around and letting the employees meet me. I spoke once or twice, but always kept my gaze at the floor. "And this is Vincent, the day shift manager", he introduced me and I waved slightly. "Look at me", he ordered and I slowly brought my gaze up.

Purple hair, just like me! Except, his eyes are pure white. "Vincent, this is Bonnie. Be sure to give him the Fazbear welcome!", Mr. Fazbear smiled and said goodbye, before going to his office, I assume.

Vincent smirked and cracked his knuckles,"welcome to hell", he hissed before attending to some children. 'This is gonna be fun..', I thought to myself.