Bringing in the cousin

Bonnie's POV

I looked at the photoshopped pictures and let my eyes water, the only one that could do this was Chic. I heard a quiet growl come from Freddy, I could feel him begin to shake. He was pissed. I let tears fall and hugged him tightly, gripping his shirt. "I thought I taught her a fucking lesson", Des hissed and Goldie shook his head. "We have to make this stop", he spoke and grabbed his phone. Who was he calling? He put the phone to his ear and waited. 

Goldie's POV

I put the phone to my ear and waited, leaning against the wall. He finally picked up about 30 seconds into the call. "Hello?", he mumbled and I rolled my eyes, he must've just woken up. "I need your help, actually, Freddy needs your help. Get Fredrick and get over here", I told him and he groaned. "Fine, I'm bringing my girlfriend though", he hung up and I nodded at Freddy. He nodded back and kissed Bonnie's head. "Who's coming?", Angel asked and I looked at her. "Our cousin, Fredrick", she nodded and Bonnie looked at Freddy, whispering something I couldn't hear. Freddy whispered back and kissed his cheek. What the fuck were they so secretive about?

Freddy's POV

"Our cousin, Fredrick", Goldie responded to Angel and she nodded. Bonnie looked up at me,"i-is he n-nice?..", he whispered and I sighed quietly. "Not exactly.. just ignore him, he jokes around a lot", I whispered back and kissed his cheek. He better be nice. After about 5 minutes, I heard a car pull up. Here we go..