New neighbors?

Bonnie's POV
"Y-yes I am..m-my h-hair a-and ey-eyes..they're dif-", Freddy cut me off by pressing his lips to mine. My eyes widened before I closed them. Freddy pulled away after a few moments, because of cars behind us honking. I blushed a deep red and looked down, playing with my fingers. Freddy began driving again and we sat in silence. It was awkward..for me anyways. "Bonnie", Freddy spoke softly and I slowly looked up. "Y-yes?..", I whispered, nearly inaudible. "I really liked that", he spoke a bit louder, referring to the kiss. "M-me t-too", he smiled at this and parked in the parking lot, getting out. I unbuckled myself and got out, closing the door behind me. Freddy walked over to me and took my hand softly in his. "Which movie would you like to see?", he asked me and I looked at the options. I really liked the hunger games series, and the new one was playing. "H-hunger G-games", I spoke quietly and he smiled. "I was hoping you'd choose that one". (Yes, I am aware that it's not playing yet but oh well xD)

Des' POV
My family just moved here from Canterlon (idk random name time), and I already disliked it. We moved next to a house full of boys. "Des, come help", my mom called out to me while hauling a box. I nodded and walked over to the uhaul, grabbing a heavy box. I walked down the ramp, nearly dropping the box. A boy with raven black hair walked over, taking the box. "I can help if you'd like", he smiled and looked at me. "Sure", my mom answered for me and smiled, grabbing another box. "Fredrick and BonBon, come here and help us", the boy told his friends and they came over. "We'll get the heavy stuff", the two boys informed me and walked into the uhaul, grabbing the table. "thank you", my mom told them and grabbed another box. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a box myself. Show offs. "Oh, by the way, I'm Shadow", he told me and I nodded slightly. "Des".

Please leave ideas in the comments or message me! Credit to people who give them to me! And I'm on a damn roll, 2 updates in one day.
Des belongs to @RaeLucky13
Shadow is Shadow Bonnie btw

-homicidal Ashley-