Filler

Bonnie's POV

*Time skip to next day*

I opened my eyes and sat up, yawning quietly. I looked over at Freddy, who was still asleep, and smiled lightly. I ended up staying at his place last night because my cousins were being dicks, but then again, when weren't they? I carefully slid out of the bed and smoothed down my hair, before cracking my back. I heard quiet ruffling and glanced over at Gold, who was now waking up. Angel ended up staying over as well. He sat up and yawned, rubbing his eyes. "Time?", he mumbled and I glanced at the clock. "9:24", I answered and he groaned, flopping back on his bed. The bed bounced slightly, waking Angel up. She glanced at us and rubbed her eyes, sitting up. "it's 9:24", he told her, before she could even ask. She nodded and got out of the bed, stretching. "I better go home, let my mom know I'm not dead", she told him and he nodded, getting up and kissing her cheek softly. "We'll hang out later today", he promised and she smiled, while nodding. She collected her things and walked out. Gold looked at me, then Freddy, then me again. "Don't hurt my brother", he warned and I nodded. "W-wouldn't plan o-on it", I replied and he nodded slightly. "Good, he's had his heart broken enough already", he informed me, before walking out of the room. Others may have broken his heart, but I wouldn't dream of it. 

*15 minutes later*

I was downstairs, helping Mrs. Fazbear clean the dishes. We chatted about Freddy and she was telling me stories about his childhood. We finished up the dishes and she smiled,"would you like to see pictures?" Before I could even answer, Freddy spoke up. "No, no, and no", he walked over to me and kissed my cheek, making me blush lightly. He grabbed toaster strudels and put them in the toaster, before getting a cup of juice. "Want some?", he offered and I nodded, smiling lightly. He got me a cup of it as well, handing it to me. I took a few sips, when the front door busted open. "You guys have to see this", Chica and Foxy ran in, holding a laptop. I walked over and glanced at what they were talking about, before dropping my glass. There were photoshopped pictures of Freddy and I fucking. Mrs. Fazbear began to pick up the glass from my cup, as I let tears form in my eyes. There was only one person I could think of that would do this. Chic.