Night of the party (pt 1)

Prepare for lots of POV changes)

Bonnie's POV 

I sighed and looked at Bella and Jasper, our 'spies'. They were wearing casual dresses, even wearing small heels. Angel and Ashley were helping them with their hair and makeup, along with clutches (I think that's what they're called, idk). I glanced at the clock, the party starts in an hour. The girls finished and stood back, admiring their work. You could barely recognize them, so I guess that's good. Everyone else was going to the party as well, everyone except me. 

Freddy's POV

I fixed my hair, glancing at Bonnie. I tried talking him into going, but he refused. I told him I'd stay as well, but he told me to go because I have to distract Chic. I sighed quietly to myself and walked over to the group, waiting for everyone to finish getting ready. "Everyone ready?", Chica asked and everyone nodded, including myself. I kissed Bonnie's cheek,"I'll be back around 11, if not sooner". "A-alright", he nodded and sat down, turning on the tv, wishing us luck. We're definitely gonna need it.. I

 Chic's POV (I read your fanfic too much bella_fanfics I nearly called her Doll XD) 
I watched as people began to show up, some bringing liquor or even pot. I grabbed a cup and sipped it, looking around for anyone from the "fag crew", as I called them. I looked at Mangle, who was flirting with some guys, already buzzed. I sighed to myself, typical Mangle. She gets drunk and sluts around, but I can't say much. That'd be hypocritical, but I'm not as bad as Mangle. She'll fucking anything with a dick. I watched a car pull up and immediately noticed Freddy, then a whole bunch of other people I sorta recognized. If that purple haired freak is here, I'm going to lose it. I saw the doors close and searched through their group, sighing quietly in relief. "What was that little sigh about?", Aaron asked and I looked at him, flashing a smile. "Nothing, just happy someone didn't show is all", I replied and he nodded. "I was gonna give you a drink, but you already have one", he laughed and motioned to the cup in my hand. I giggled and nodded,"yup, sorry". "Nah, it's okay. Anyways, who are you glad didn't show?", he asked and I smiled, shaking my head. "It doesn't matter, anyways I've gotta go greet my guests. Talk to you later", I flashed him another smile, then walked to greet the crew. I recognized everyone except 3 or 4 people. "Hey", I flashed them all a fake smile, hiding my anger. Why are they here even? They all said hi or hey (reference), before walking inside. They better not touch my shit. 

Bella's POV

I walked into the expensive looking mansion, tempted to crash the party. If I wasn't part of a plan, I probably would have. I don't think she recognized Jasper and I, so that's good. I looked at Mangle, rolling my eyes slightly as she slutted up on a guy. How is she not pregnant? I began looking around, before going upstairs. Couples were making out up here, making me groan quietly with disgust. I looked around for some indicator that Chic's room is around here, but there was nothing. I turned to someone that was coming out of the bathroom,"where is Chic's room? She asked me to get something for her". The girl pointed down the hallway,"to the left, last door". I thanked her and walked down the hallway, but Jasper was already there. "It's locked, we need to pick the lock", she whispered and I grabbed a bobby pin out of my hair. She took it and pulled it apart, sticking it in the lock. She began to jiggle it around, putting her ear to the door. I stood behind her, I should make myself useful. I look from left to right, basically being her look out. I heard a quiet click, then the door open. Jasper and I quickly walked in, I locked the door behind me. We began raiding her room, looking for her phone. After a minute or two of looking, the door knob began jiggling.