Meeting Fredrick

Bonnie's POV

I heard a car pull up, that must be Freddy's cousin.. Freddy and Gold got up, walking to the door. Angel, Des, and I stayed back, watching them walk outside. We all walked over to the window and watched a brown haired teen get out of his car, but there was another teen in the car as well. I think...oh no.. Shadow.. Des squealed and ran outside, attacking my cousin and hugging him. Shadow laughed and hugged back, kissing her cheek. The brown haired teen stretched, before walking over to Freddy and Gold. They all began to talk about something, as Angel and I watched. The teens face went from calm, to upset, to pissed. He said something and they all walked in, Shadow and Des trailing behind them. "Oh, this is my boyfriend Bonnie and Gold's girlfriend, Angel", Freddy pointed to me, then Angel. Shadow looked at me and sat down, pulling Des on his lap softly. "Nice meeting you, I'm Fredrick", the teen hissed through his teeth, he must be extremely pissed. "Now, I already told you why I called you outside, we just need to find out if she did it for sure", Gold spoke and I got up. "O-of course she d-did. Why w-wouldn't s-she?", I asked and Freddy made me sit down. "We have to be absolutely sure. It's a possibility some one else did it. Maybe Mangle", he replied and I sighed. I just know she did it, but I didn't have proof. "How are we going to prove it in the first place?", Angel spoke up and we all looked at each other. I guess no one thought about that, including me. "Well, we do have people that are somewhat close to her. Maybe they can find out?", Freddy mumbled after a few minutes of silence and we all shook our heads. "No, what we're gonna do is somehow get ahold of Chic's phone. She has everything on it and we'd be able to find out", Shadow explained and I groaned. "S-she could've deleted i-it", I replied and he shook his head. "No, she's a dumb blonde. (NO OFFENSE TO BLONDE READERS) She wouldn't think of it", he retorted and I groaned. "She's not that dumb", Des spoke and we all agreed, except Gold and Shadow. "But this is too good for her to let go. She loves bragging rights", Gold spoke up and we all agreed to this as well. "Alright, so we get ahold of the phone and if she doesn't have anything, we'll move onto Mangle. Any objections?", Shadow spoke and no one said anything. Why does this seem like a congress meeting? "Good, we need Des to get ahold of it, since Chic probably doesn't take her phone into the gym and probably leaves it in the locker room", Freddy said and we all nodded, including Des. "I get to be a spy? Awesome!"