Halloween special! Finale :)

Bonnie's POV
"Don't ever scare me like that again..", Freddy spoke softly and held my small frame to his chest. I blushed softly and hugged back awkwardly, since no ones ever really held me this close..besides my family I mean. It felt..nice. "I-I won't..", I spoke softly and he looked at me. "Wanna go to the movies since we never got to?", he smiled and I thought about it for a second, before nodding. He took my hand softly, making my cheeks turn a deep crimson. I gently took his and once I did, he intertwined his fingers with mine. D-did friends do this?.. He led me out of the alley, going back to the mansion type home. Once we got to his car, he opened the door for me. I smiled lightly and got in the passenger. He shut the door and slid over the hood, before getting in his side. He started the car, buckling himself in. "Buckle up", he told me and I did as I was told. (We now know who'd be the girl in the relationship 😂) Once I did, he began driving. I turned on the radio, putting in a cd, and began singing quietly to myself, but Freddy joined in, making me sing a bit louder.

Well I'm so tired of the rain falling softly on the ground,
Just enough to get my feet wet but not enough to let me drown.
I've been laying in my bed wishing I had never woken,
Begging god to rid my head of every word you've ever spoken.
Broke my knuckles on the wall because I thought about the call
Where you said you'd always love me, do you not tell the truth at all?
Well if I ever cross your mind, make sure you write down the times
So I will know the moments I was eating you alive.

Now I lay here waiting with the hope that I might find some sleep
I need some sleep tonight,
Cause I've been waiting on your call but I know it will never come
but I'm still waiting by the phone.

And don't you dare, don't you dare,
Say you ever loved me or even tell me that you cared
Cause you knew what you were doing and you know just what you've done
How dare you say you miss me with your spit still on his tongue.
I am broken. I am beaten. I'm mistreated and I'm torn.
I am cold with no direction but I'm lost without your warmth.
I'm trying hard to find some hope that I might get the chance to breathe.
Get off my mind, give back my heart and get the fuck away from me!

I know I couldn't give you much, but I know I gave my best,
You were always my princess, and now he's sliding up your dress
And I know I gave the world everything I've ever had,
Johnny Cash said love would burn, I never thought it'd hurt this bad.

Well I'm so tired of the rain falling softly on the ground,
Just enough to get my feet wet but not enough to let me drown.
I've been laying in my bed wishing I had never woken,
Begging god to rid my head of every word you've ever spoken.
Broke my knuckles on the wall because I thought about the call
Where you said you'd always love me, do you not tell the truth at all?
Well if I ever cross your mind make sure you write down the times,
So I will know the moments I was eating you alive.

You are the itch that's on my back.
You are the gum under my shoe.
You are the horrors of my past.
You are the chill that haunts the room.
You are the creaking on my steps.
You are cancer. You are plague.
You are regret. You are disease.
I wish that you would go away.

"Chica was right, you are a good singer", Freddy told me, making me blush again. "You know..I sorta liked you since day one..", Freddy spoke softly. I don't think I was supposed to hear, but I did. But why me?..I'm not special, I'm the freak. "Bonnie, you're not a freak", Freddy spoke and my eyes widened. Did I say that out loud?! "Y-yes I am..my h-hair a-and ey-eyes..they're dif-", Freddy cut me off by pushing his lips onto mine.

Jasper's POV
This party was beginning to get boring, so I decided I wanted to leave. "Jake, I'm leaving", he set down his drink and took my hand. "Then I'm walking you home".

Angel's POV
The party was beginning to die down and I was extremely tired. I yawned quietly, making Gold turn towards me. "Ready to leave?", he asked and I nodded. He grabbed his keys,"me too, I'll drive you home".

Bella's POV
I kicked a cup out of my way, walking around boredly. I lost Foxy in the crowd of people about an hour ago, so I decided he must've left. I walked out the door, when I saw Foxy. "Lass!", he called out and ran over. "I was looking for ye!", he spoke and I nodded. "I'm gonna go home", I told him and began walking, but he followed. "I better come, don't want a pretty lass to get hurt".

Lexi's POV
Bonbon has been following me all night, slightly annoying me. I glanced at the time, deciding it's time to leave. "Heading home?", BonBon asked and I nodded slightly. "Need a ride?", he offered and I sighed. "I suppose it's better than a cab, so fine. No stalking my home though".

Ashley's POV
I leaned over the edge, looking at the left over people. I cupped my hands around my mouth,"ALRIGHT, PARTY'S OVER. EVERYONE OUT". Everyone began to leave, besides one. The blonde haired boy that I fought with earlier. "Leave", I told him and he looked at me. "Or I can stay and help clean in the morning", he smirked and I looked at the mess. I sighed, before looking at him. "You can stay in the guest room", I told him before walking to my own room.

See how I slipped my oc into there?(;
Anyways, it probably wasn't super exciting but blah. Anyways, one more shoutout for the night! Go follow @kwall88 for me.
Song they sang is drown by front porch step!
-homicidal ashley-