Fronnie Feels! :D *Bit of a lime I suppose*

Next day, so basically Saturday***

Bonnie's POV

I opened my eyes and yawned, sitting up. I stretched and did that pornstar moan people do when they stretch just right. I glanced at the digital clock on my night stand, 8:52 am. At least it's Saturday, I suppose I could sleep in.. I laid back down, about to close my eyes when my phone went off. Well, there goes that plan. I sighed and grabbed my phone, flipping it open. I winced at the bright light, closing my eyes for a few seconds. I reopened them and looked at the text, smiling to myself. 
Freddy- Chill today?
Bonnie- Yeah, of course:) 
Freddy- Good, because I'm outside your bedroom
Freddy then walked into my room, smiling. I pulled my blanket over my bare chest, blushing lightly. "G-good m-morning", I spoke quietly and he sat on my bed softly, smiling. "Good morning", he kissed my cheek softly and looked at me, holding back a laugh. "W-what?..", I asked quietly, nervously. He grabbed a mirror and showed me, making my cheeks burn. My purple hair was sticking up in every direction you could think of, and if that's not bad enough, I had drool on the side of my face! I quickly wiped off the drool with my blanket and tried to smooth down my hair. He smiled and chuckled,"you're still adorable to me". I blushed harder and covered my face, making him laugh. "Aw, don't hide your blush. You're so adorable!", he told me and moved my hands softly. He kissed my nose softly,"go get dressed, I'll go wait outside". He got up and walked out. I got up and put on sweatpants along with a white t-shirt. I brushed the tangles out of my hair, before styling it. I smiled lightly and walked out, going into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and did all that fun stuff, before walking back out. Freddy was sitting on the couch talking to Trap and some chick. I remember her from last night, Ashley or something? I didn't really care. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cup of orange juice,"F-Freddy, do y-you want s-some?" He smiled and shook his head,"no, I'm okay. Thank you". I nodded and sipped the juice, before spitting it out. That was fucking disgusting! Never again am I brushing my teeth then drinking orange juice. Freddy started laughing and got up, grabbing a towel. "Nice", he laughed and I covered my face, blushing deeply. "Aw, it's okay. Don't be embarrassed", he told me and began soaking up the juice with the towel. I blushed harder and put the cup in the fridge, I'll drink it later. "I-I can cl-clean it", I told him and he smiled, shaking his head. "Nope, I can do it". Trap rolled his eyes and watched us,"by the way, you're coming with us to our place. Not all of us can stay here". I nodded slightly and sighed, I knew my home was small. "Pack your shit, we're going there in a little bit so I can show you the guest room", Trap spoke and I nodded slightly, going into my room. I packed up things I'd want/need, before packing my baby blanket. Stupid, I know, but it's special to me. I walked out, holding my bags and noticed Freddy cleaned up the juice. I kissed his cheek quickly/softly as a thank you, and he took my bags. Trap got up and the girl followed. They both walked out, Freddy and I in tow. Freddy put my bags in his car, before getting in. I got in the passenger seat and buckled up. Freddy rolled down the window and looked at Trap,"we'll follow". Trap nodded at him and helped the girl in then got in. 

Time skip to the house** 

Freddy parked and looked up at the house...well I suppose you'd call it a mansion, but whatever. "Wow..", he said under his breath and grabbed my bags. "Y-yeah.. T-they have m-money..", I spoke quietly and got out. We followed Trap in and looked around, before going up the steps. "Go down the left hallway, it's the last door on the right", Trap spoke, before sitting on the couch and pulling the girl on his lap. I rolled my eyes, how he treats girls is terrible. I followed his instructions and walked into a room, looking around. It was definitely bigger than my own bedroom at home. Freddy set down the bags and sat on the bed, looking around. I sat next to him and he smiled, wrapping his arm around my waist softly. I laid my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes. He kissed my head softly and I could tell he was smiling. "F-Freddy?...", I asked quietly and looked up at him. "Yes?", he smiled and looked down at me, kissing my nose. "W-what a-are we?..", I spoke quietly, my voice shaking slightly. "Well, we can be whatever you want us to be. If you wanna be an item, then we can be. If you wanna stay friends, we can do that too", he spoke quietly and smiled. I smiled and thought about it,"I wanna be something.." He smiled and looked at me,"me too". I smiled and cuddled his side, blushing. He took my chin softly in his hand softly, making me tilt my head up to him. I looked up at him and blushed a dark red when he bit his lip. ****LIME****"Close your eyes", he spoke quietly and I closed them. I could feel him shift, before kissing me softly. I blushed and kissed back, moving my lips with his softly. He placed his hand on the small of my back, pulling me on his lap softly. I gasped quietly when he pushed his tongue in my mouth, but hey, I wasn't complaining. I blushed lightly and sucked on his tongue, making him moan quietly. He held me to his chest, rubbing small circles into my back. I pulled away after a few moments, gasping for breath. I've never kissed anyone before and that was...intense. Freddy watched me and bit his lip softly, oh those fucking lips. I looked at him, before pushing him back softly. He happily obliged and looked up at me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I began to straddle his waist, kissing him again. I bit his lip softly, gripping his hair softly. He moaned quietly, moving his hands up and down my back softly. I shivered under his touch, gasping quietly. He took this opportunity to push his tongue back into my mouth. I moved my tongue with his, moaning quietly. ****END OF LIME****I pulled away again and looked at him, blushing. He opened his eyes and looked up at me,"What's wrong?" I shook my head and smiled,"n-nothing". He smiled and chuckled, sitting up and holding me on his lap. "You know, I never knew you could be dominant".