Back to the plan

Bonnie's POV

The group and I were now sitting in the living room, trying to think of more things to do just in case the whole 'spy thing' doesn't work. "What about just killing her?", Trap mumbled, obviously sarcastically, but as soon as he said that, all I heard was him getting hit, followed by an 'ow'. I sighed and laid my head on Freddy's shoulder softly, thinking. No..that's too dangerous.. No..that's too gory.. I sighed quietly to myself and looked at the group. We couldn't think of anything else to do, this sucks.. Suddenly Des stood up and grabbed a hammer,"hammer?", she asked innocently and looked at everyone. "No", Foxy mumbled and rubbed his face. "Maybe", Angel sighed and I groaned. "No, w-we're not ha-harming her phy-physically", I spoke and Des sighed, sitting back down. "Fine..", she mumbled under her breath. I don't think I was supposed to hear, but I did. I just shrugged it off and sighed,"le-let's just do th-the plan and i-if it doesn't wo-work, we'll th-think of something els-else". I said and got up. I heard sighs of defeat and a few agreeing answers. "When do we do the plan?", Bella asked and everyone shrugged. "Better sooner than later", Freddy said and looked at her. "I know she's throwing a party tonight..", Ashley spoke up and looked at everyone. "Well, I guess tonight then", Bella shrugged and got up, walking out. Foxy got up and followed her quickly, well makes sense I guess, since they both like each other. But I'm getting off track, I need to focus on Chic and Mangle right now. "L-let's see how th-this goes..", I mumbled to myself and looked out the window. This isn't going to work.. I know it isn't..