Plans

Bonnie's POV

Goldie, Freddy, and I were still sitting in their room, thinking of a way to get Chic to admit to it. "I know she's not stupid, so how are we gonna do this?", Goldie asked and Freddy shrugged. "Not sure, but we wi- Who's that new guy she's been chasing? She's been posting about him", Freddy asked and I looked up. "A-Aaron.. H-he's new", I told them and they both looked at each other. "We better find out who this kid is, maybe he can tell us", Freddy coughed and Goldie nodded. "And soon", he got up and draped the blankets around his shoulders. Freddy watched and coughed harder, making him wheeze. I sat him up and patted his back softly, frowning. I didn't like seeing him sick. Goldie grabbed his phone off the charger and laid back down, typing some stuff. After a few minutes, Goldie looked at us. "His name's Aaron Eklipse, he moved from Canada, he's 16 (I know you said 20, but I'm changing it bruh XD), and supposedly lives by himself", Goldie told us and I widened my eyes. "H-How di-did you f-find a-all that out?", I asked and he chuckled, before coughing. "Facebook", he told me and I nodded slightly. Facebook, the thing that got us into this whole damn mess. "Message him", Freddy told his brother. Goldie began typing again and set his phone down. "Now, we wait".

Aaron's POV

*Ding* My phone went off, thank god I was in the bathroom, ditching gym. I grabbed my phone and furrowed my eyebrows. Gold Fazbear? Who the hell is this?

Hey, you're Chic's friend right?

I contemplated whether to reply or not, but eventually gave in.

"I guess? We're not exactly friends but I know her"

"Oh, well I was wondering if you knew anything about her and Bonnie"

"What are you talking about?" , I sent the message and blinked. Bonnie? The purple haired kid? Why would I know anything about him?

Goldie's POV

"No, he doesn't know anything. From what he's saying", I told them and put my phone away. No use in talking to him right now. Freddy groaned and Bonnie pet his hair, soothingly. I sighed and laid back, mumbling to myself. I don't believe Bonnie had nothing to do with the rumors, but I don't have proof. "GOLD SOMEONE'S HERE FOR YOU", mom yelled up the steps and I groaned. "WHO?" "SOME GIRL", she replied. I knew right away it was Angel. I watched as she walked in, books and some soup in her hands. She walked over and set them on my bedside table, before sitting on my bed. "You can get sick you know", I told her and she smiled, shrugging. "I don't care, I wanted to make sure you were okay. I brought some books I think you might like. Along with some soup that'll help", I smiled and took her hand softly. She's so sweet to me. "Freddy, leave with your boyfriend for a minute. I wanna talk to her alone", I told them, getting a groan from Freddy in response. Bonnie helped him up and they both walked out the door. I looked at Angel and smiled lightly,"do you maybe-", I began coughing and she gently rubbed my back. I stopped after a bit and blushed lightly. "Maybe be my girlfriend?", I asked and she smiled. "Of course", she smiled and kissed me softly, making me pull away. "Nope, can't get sick, love".

Jay's POV

I pushed my glasses up my nose and kept my head down. I was terrified that someone was gonna start something with me. I walked with Ty to my locker and looked around. I knew someone would say something by the day's end. It always happened. A boy with dirty blonde hair walked over and looked down at me, he was clearly a jock. "Nice glasses, fag", he hissed and I looked down. "Leave him alone"!, Ty told him, making the jock push him against the lockers. "Make me", the jock taunted and Ty's eyes flashed a blood red. This wasn't going to be good.. I watched as the two males began fighting, occasionally calling the other a loser or some other name. I quickly scrambled out of there, watching a girl with blonde hair pull Ty back. Another girl with black hair ran over and pulled the jock back, basically holding him back. "Stay away from my cousin", Ty hissed and the blonde haired girl rubbed his back, trying to calm him down. That must be Chica, his girlfriend he told me about. Two girls with blonde hair and white hair walked past us, giggling about the fight probably. The white haired girl caught my eye. She was really pretty.. But she'd never go for a nerd like me.. She's a cheerleader.. Cheerleaders don't go for nerds.. (or do they?)

Jay belongs to Waffles0o
Please leave ideas in the comments or message me.
If you'd like your oc included, please message me!