Monday Morning

**Casually drops another chapter**

*At the school*

Bonnie's POV

I walked into the school, drenched. I had to walk to school from my cousin's place, because they're dicks and decided to not wait for me. I would've gotten a ride from Freddy but he's out sick. I sighed and walked to my locker, opening it. I put my wet bag in and shagged out my hair, groaning quietly. I was fucking freezing. Chica ran over with some dude, smiling. "Bonnie! Meet my friend, Tyler", she spoke and gestured to the orange haired boy. I waved slightly and he returned the favor. "Where's Freddy? I haven't seen him all day", Chica spoke and I grabbed my gym clothes out of my bag. "S-sick", I told her and she nodded. "Goldie must be out sick too", she spoke and I raised an eyebrow, looking at her. "We call it twininfection, when one of them gets sick, the other does as well. It's weird", she explained and I chuckled quietly. "I-I'm gonna c-change", I spoke and she nodded, walking off with Tyler. I walked into the bathroom, going into a stall. I changed quickly, putting my soaked clothes in a bag. I walked back out holding the bag, looking in the mirror. I wasn't ready for hell today, not without Freddy. I sighed and walked back out, glancing at the time. I had another 10 minutes until school began, but I had nothing better to do than go to class. I put the bag in my locker, grabbing my homework and books for English. I closed my eyes and noticed a new kid walking around, probably lost. I walked over and looked at him,"d-do you ne-need h-help?..", I asked quietly and he shook his head. "No, thanks", he spoke and walked off. I shrugged slightly and walked to English.

Aaron's POV

I glanced at my schedule, finally finding my locker. I undid the lock and put my bag in, fixing my hair quickly. I already had someone ask if I needed help, but I don't need help. I can do it myself, have been for years now. I shut my locker and glanced at the cheerleaders, who were walking past in their skimpy outfits. One caught my eye though, no doubt she's the head cheerleader. I watched as she walked up to a kid and said something, making the kids eyes water. I watched her and her group laugh, as the kid ran off. I shook my head slightly and walked over,"hey, that's not cool". She looked at me and raised an eyebrow,"you care about him? He's a nobody". She shooed her friends away and looked at him,"my name's Chic, head of Fazbear High. You must be new", she told me and I shrugged slightly. "Yes, I am. Why?", I questioned and she giggled. "Well, you're pretty cute and I wanna be the first to show you around here. Let me see your schedule, I can help you find your classes", she offered and I shook my head. "I can do it, thank you though", I informed her and she smirked slightly. "Hmm, independent are we?", I shrugged slightly and looked at her. "I suppose, but I need to get to class", I then walked away and down the steps. I had gym, which one floor below me. I knew this because I had explored earlier. I walked into the gym and looked around, when I heard a familiar voice. "You should've just walked with me", Chic giggled and I looked at her. "I didn't know you had gym right now", I shrugged and she giggled. "Oh, our teacher is really nice. So, no worries there", she informed me and I nodded slightly, listening to the bell signal that school had begun.

Hope you guys liked this chapter!
Aaron belongs to @HystericSynn
Please leave ideas in the comments or message me!
If you'd like your oc included, please message me:)