It's on

Bonnie's POV

Freddy and I were waiting outside the door, for some odd reason. Goldie said he wanted to talk to her alone, so what could that mean? "He means he's gonna ask her out", Freddy told me quietly, I guess the look on my face gave away what I was thinking. I need to work on that. "O-Oh, I see", my stuttering has started to stop whenever I'm around Freddy, so that's a good thing. "Yeah, he-", he began to cough again and sighed. "He likes her, so I'm sure that's what is going on", he finished and I nodded. "T-they'd make a g-good couple", I spoke softly and he nodded. "I've met her a few times. Anyways, back on the Facebook thing. I'm about 99% sure it was Chic", he told me and I nodded. "J-jealousy?", I asked and he shrugged. "You never know with her, but I know someone who will make it stop", he grabbed his phone from his pocket and went through his contacts, calling a chick named Des. 

Des' POV 

I was sitting outside, taking in the sunlight when my phone began to go off. I looked at the name and answered,"what's up?" 
"Chic"
"What about her?"
"She's fucking shit up and I need it to stop. She's posing as Bonnie on Facebook and starting drama"
"I'm on it", I hung up and walked into the school. I'm sure the cheerleaders were practicing for tonight's game in the gym. I walked down the hallway and opened the door to the gym. Yep, I was right. They were all here, practicing, but immediately stopped when the door opened. All eyes landed on me, but I didn't care. I walked up to Chic and she looked down at me. "Can I help you?", she asked in her stupid rich bitch voice.  "You need to stop fucking with people's lives. You can't just walk around and act like the queen", I hissed and she giggled. "I am the queen and you are? Oh, irrelevant", all her little followers giggled at this and I raised an eyebrow. "I am your worst fucking nightmare. You better stop while you're ahead", I threatened and she faked being scared. "I'm so scared of you, I'm shaking", she taunted and I glared. "After school, behind the school. I'll give you a reason to be scared", I turned on my heel and walked out, flipping her off. 

Sorry for the late chap, I've just been lazy. Also, someone wanted their oc added and I seriously can't remember who. Please message me again on who it was and stuff. I'm sorry that I forgot. I know, that's unprofessional :c 
But hey, I'm not a professional XD 
Anyways, please leave ideas in the comments or message me. If you'd like your oc added, please message me :D