Another new student

*Zilly's POV*

I walked through the double doors of the huge school. I kept my head held high, I wanted to make a good first impression. I walked down the hallway, looking at all the teens. Maybe someone will want to be my friend! I walked to my locker and unlocked it, putting my book bag inside. I closed my locker and jumped slightly. A teen with blue hair was at the locker beside mine, messing around with things in it. I smiled to myself, maybe he'll show me around? He shut his locker and looked at me, smiling slightly. "Hey", he spoke and I smiled, waving. "Hey, I'm Zilly", I told him and he smiled. "BonBon", he responded and I nodded. "Nice to meet you", I spoke softly and he smiled, nodding in agreement. "Pleasure is mine", I blushed lightly and he smirked. "Cute, you must be new?", he asked and I nodded, handing him my schedule. He looked over it,"I'll bring you to your first class".

Bonnie's POV

I listened to the 5 minute bell ring (basically means you have 5 minutes to get to class), and hugged Freddy tightly. "See y-you at l-lunch?", I asked and he frowned. "I can't..I have football practice today", he frowned and I nodded understandingly. "I-it's okay", I smiled and he did as well, kissing me softly, before running off to class. Guess I'm not eating lunch today..

Zilly belongs to @T12314
If you'd like your OC included, please message me. Please leave ideas, comments, and questions below!