New chic?

Chic's POV

*next day*

I looked at myself in the mirror, smiling lightly to myself. I was wearing a tank top, sweatpants, and even some ugly, NOT designer shoes. I pulled my hair back into a pony tail and put on my coat, with a new person, there's a new look. I grabbed my bag and walked outside, getting into my Porsche and began to drive. I decided to try and be friends with bonbon and his little gang, but I won't let myself snap at them or hurt them. That's not me anymore, it's gonna take some work, but it'll be worth it. I parked in my spot and got out, immediately drawing attention. I smiled and grabbed my bag, walking inside. I heard whispers throughout the hall, but whatever. I don't care about popularity anymore, I care about being nice. I don't want to hurt people anymore. I watched as Mangle broke through the crowd, before staring me down. "What do you think you're doing?", she hissed and I smiled. "Just trying something new, maybe you should try not being a bitch all the time", I replied, as nicely as I could. Her eyes narrowed and she walked up to me, basically towering over me. She's about 3 inches taller, but when she stands straight, it's 4 inches. "What did you say to me?", she glared and I shrugged, smiling. I gave her a warm glance, before walking to my locker. I put my books inside and grabbed my phone. "Hey are you ne- chic?", I heard Chica ask and I spun myself around, facing her. I smiled and waved,"hey". She gave me a skeptical glance, before walking off. I felt myself begin to follow, before I stopped. No, that's not me anymore. God, this is gonna be a lot of work..