Another Filler

Bonnie's POV

"This isn't going to end well...", I thought as Freddy coughed into his arm. I patted his back and Goldie put a finger to his lips. "Once we get better, we'll put the plan in motion", he spoke and Bella looked at him. "But what about Bonnie? Everyone knows they're together". Goldie cursed under his breath,"we'll...we'll have to make sure no one sees them together..", I immediately shot up. "No! That's not fair to me!", holy fucking shit, I didn't stutter! Angel sat me down softly,"it's the only way to get her to stop..", she spoke softly and I shook my head. Tyler sighed,"look, it's only for a month. Tops. You guys can still see each other, just secretly". Freddy groaned,"you guys aren't helping at all. Go downstairs, I'll talk to him". Everyone, including Gold, got up and walked downstairs. Freddy took my head softly in his hands and looked at me,"it'll be okay. I promise. I'm not gonna do anything but make her stop. I am still faithful to you", he spoke quietly and kissed me softly. I sighed and nodded reluctantly. I didn't want him to do this.. "O-okay..", I spoke softly and he smiled lightly, kissing me again. "GUYS YOU CAN-" he coughed quietly,"-COME BACK IN". Everyone walked back in, sitting on the boys beds. "Alright, so we need to find out exactly how to get close to her", Chica spoke up and everyone nodded, excluding me. "W-why not j-just kill her? P-problem solved", I mumbled but Foxy heard. "As much as I'd like that, it's illegal", he spoke softly to me and everyone went silent, thinking of what to do. "What about during the game this weekend? She's always all over the guys during the games", Foxy spoke and everyone nodded, excluding me. "And then Freddy can 'flirt' back", Gold chimed in and Freddy sighed. "Guys, I'm still faithful to Bonnie. I can't exactly flirt", he reminded them and everyone groaned. "Just break up for now.. It'd be easiest.."

Hey homicidal homies, please message me if you'd like your oc included!
Please leave ideas in the comments!