Busted!

Bonnie's POV

*same night*

I was listening to pierce the veil, when my friends and boyfriend ran in. I turned down the music and looked at them, raising an eyebrow. "We got it", Freddy reported and showed me the cell phone. "Guys, th-this is c-considered th-theft..", I whispered and they all looked at me. "We'll get it back before she notic-", Bella was cut off by a knock at the door. I looked at them and Trap answered the door,"yes?" A policeman around the age of 25-30 walked in and looked at us,"which of you is Bonnie?" "I-I am..", I slowly got up and walked over. "I was told you had taken a phone from Ms. Chic Kamara, is this true?", I slowly nodded and took the phone from Freddy. "Y-yes", I lied and handed it to him. I didn't take it, but I'm not letting my friends take the blame. "Come with me", he took my arm and led me out. I took a glance at my now opened mouthed friends. "No! You can't take him! He wasn't even at the party!", Freddy screeched and ran to us. "Multiple witnesses said he was there", the officer sighed and Freddy shook his head. "No! He wasn't! He stayed here while I left and got it!"
"And me"
"Me too"
"Same"
"I was there"
"I helped"
All of my friends walked out, hell even Trap did. "It was us, not Bonnie. But sir, we have reason to believe she had begun bullying Bonnie online. She does it during school as well", Jasper told the young officer. "I can't do anything at the moment about it, why didn't you tell your principal? Or even call the police?", he questioned and all my friends looked down. "We didn't think of it..", Angel spoke softly and I sighed softly. That would've probably helped.. "Look, I'll write a report about it and we'll investigate but for now, I need to bring someone in. "Then bring me, it was my idea", Des spoke up and walked over. The officer let go of me and grabbed Des softer than he had me. He didn't move though, he looked like he was in thought. "Given the situation, I suppose I can just give you a warming. I mean, it's a phone, not anything super important. Have a good night kids and stay out of trouble", he warned before getting in his car and driving off. What in the fuck just happened?