Crashes

Bonnie's POV
Fist fight.
I watched as Freddy broke through the crowd to find out what was happening. I widened my eyes when I saw a flash of blonde hair, Chica. I tried making my way through the crowd to help, but no one would let me pass through. I watched as Freddy pulled Chica off the other girl, and I stood on my tiptoes, trying to see who the other was. Chic. Oh god, she got into a fight because of me..
Chica's POV
I watched as Freddy led Bonnie out of the cafeteria, then turned my attention back to Chic. "What the hell is your problem?!", I roared and she giggled. "He looked a bit warm, I was just trying to cool him down", she snapped and I felt my anger build up. "You had no right!", and with that, I grabbed her hair and whipped her down to the floor. She yelped in pain, but quickly got up. She clawed at my face, making me hiss in pain from the sting. A crowd had began to form around us, but I didn't care. Someone had to put her in her place. I swung at her, hitting her jaw. She cried out in pain, but quickly swung back, hitting my cheek. I ignored the pain and attacked her, making us both fall on the ground. Punches flew, both of us taking and throwing them. I noticed she had blood dripping down her face, and I could feel my nose gushing blood. Suddenly, I was pulled off of her. I squirmed, attempting to break free. "Chica, stop. She isn't worth it", Freddy whispered and I watched as Mangle helped Chic to her feet. "This isn't over", Chic hissed and I smirked. Not by a long shot.
Freddy's POV
"This isn't over", Chic hissed to Chica, before storming out of the cafeteria, Mangle following her. Typical. I sighed and let Chica go. Foxy immediately hugged her and picked her up bridal style, walking out. Probably to the nurses office. I looked at Goldie and he gave me the "I'll tell you, later" look. I wanted to know now, but I'll have to wait. I watches as the crowd began to disperse, but I stood there for a few moments. I sighed and walked over to Bonnie, who was looking down. Wait..did he think he did this? I looked at him and frowned, he had tears streaming down his face. "Bonnie..what's wrong?..", I whispered and handed him a napkin to wipe his tears with. "I-I did t-that d-didn't I?..", he whispered and I frowned. "Nonono, this wasn't your fault", I rubbed his back and looked at the shorter male in front of me. He was so ador-wait! What am I thinking?! I shook my head, making the thoughts go away. I led him out of the cafeteria, and to the office. "Hello, Freddy. Do you need something?", the young brunette female smiled at me. "I wanna leave early, with Bonnie. Something's come up", I explained, knowing she would do it for me. She nodded and wrote our slips, handing them to me, no questions asked. I took them and slipped them into my pocket, before flashing her a smile. "Thank you", was all I said before leading Bonnie out of the office. We went to his locker, then mine. I noticed Chica had a slip in her hand as well, probably a suspension for fighting. I grabbed my bag, before walking over. 
Bonnie's POV
"I-I did t-that d-didn't I?..", I whispered and let more tears drip down my tear stained face. "Nonono, this wasn't your fault", he handed me a napkin to wipe my face with, before leading me out. I wiped my face as best as I could, before throwing the napkin away. We went to the office, and I stared at the floor. "Hello, Freddy. Do you need something?", A female asked, a bit of a flirty tone seething into her words. "I want to leave early, with Bonnie. Something's come up", he answered and I heard writing a few moments later. "Thank you", Freddy then led me out and let me grab my things, before we walked to his locker. He grabbed his bag, and threw it over his shoulder, before walking again. I followed, glancing up before looking back down. Chica. "You okay?", Freddy asked her and I watched silently. She nodded and shut her locker. "Just a few bruises is all", she smiled then looked at me. "I'm sorry she did that to you. She's kinda rude..", She said and put a hand on my shoulder. "N-no..I-I'm sorry..Y-you fought b-because of m-me..", I whispered and she smiled. "It's not your fault, I'll always protect my friends", I slowly looked up at her and gave a small smile. She considers me a friend! "T-thank y-you", I smiled and she hugged me. Freddy cleared his throat,"how about we go and see a movie?", he asked and Chica smiled. "Perfect!", she squealed, making me smile a bit. "I-I can't..I don't have enough m-mon-", Freddy cut me off. "I'll pay for you, don't worry", he smiled before walking out. Chica and I followed, and after a few minutes, we stopped infront of a camero. Freddy got in the drivers seat as Chica got in the passenger. I slowly slid into the backseat, and buckled myself in. Freddy turned on the engine, making a blast of cool air hit my face. He began driving, while Chica messed with the radio. "Any station you wanna listen to, Bonnie?", Chica asked and I shook my head. She nodded and turned on a pop station, singing along loudly. Freddy laughed, making me chuckle quietly. His laugh was contagious. "Any specific movie you wanna see?", Freddy looked back at me before at the road again. I looked up, about to answer, when everything went black.

Im so nice
-homicidalashley