Plan in action (part 1)

Bonnie's POV

"Just break up for now, it'd be easiest", Goldie spoke and I widened my eyes, letting them water. Freddy shook his head,"no, it's not fair to Bonnie or I. I'm not breaking up with him". I let tears slip down my cheeks and Goldie sighed. "I know it's not, but we need to get him close to her and he might have to be with her to gain her trust", Gold spoke softly and I let more tears slide down my cheeks. This is bullshit! Freddy looked at me and frowned, wiping my tears softly with his thumb. "No. That's final. I have a friend who I can call for backup. Everyone out, except Bonnie", everyone groaned and got up, walking out, leaving us alone. "I'm gonna call Des, she'll help", he grabbed his phone and quickly called her. They talked for about 10 minutes, before he hung up. "She's on her way, she's pissed", he mumbled and I sniffled quietly, cuddling his side. I didn't want to lose my boyfriend to some bitch who'd hurt him. 

About 5 minutes later***

A girl with bright pink hair walked in, I'm assuming that's Des. She walked over and sat down, huffing quietly. "What a fucking bitch, I know exactly what to do", she told us and Freddy nodded. "I'm gonna 'flirt' with her and hopefully find out what I need to", Freddy spoke and she nodded, before looking at me. "Oh, you must be Bonnie. I'm Des", she introduced herself and I waved slightly, staying silent. Freddy glanced at the clock and got up, making us cover our eyes. "Open", he spoke after about 2 minutes and I uncovered my eyes. He was now wearing his jeans and a white t-shirt, instead of his pajamas. Des got up and helped me up, before looking at Freddy. "She's sneaky, so be on your guard", she warned and he nodded. "I'm aware", he told her and slipped on his shoes, kissing my cheek. We all walked out and downstairs, going to the group. "Plan is going in action", Freddy told them and everyone nodded, getting up from their seats. I glanced at the clock,"S-schools out t-though". Bella nodded,"she'll be at the mall with Mangle and probably her new boy toy". I nodded slightly and followed everyone outside, getting in Freddy's car. Freddy got in and I looked at him,"w-why is e-everyone coming?" He shrugged and buckled up, me doing the same,"probably to watch". 

*Time skip to Mall*

I got out of the car, looking at everyone. Freddy was currently messing with something in his car, and everyone was talking to someone. I watched Freddy get out and everyone gave him their attention. "We'll be watching", Gold told him and everyone walked inside, excluding Freddy and I. Freddy kissed me softly,"it'll be alright". I sighed and nodded, walking in. I followed the group and we went to the second floor, looking around for Chic. I noticed her and pointed secretly, before watching Freddy walk in. He walked over to her and smiled lightly. They began to talk for awhile, before she did the unthinkable. She fucking kissed my boyfriend!