Fun at the arcade (continued)

Thanks to Raelucky13 for the idea!

Bonnie's POV 

Freddy and I continued playing games, occasionally throwing popcorn at each other. Freddy laughed and shook his head when a piece landed in my hair. He took it out and threw it away, when an employee walked over. "You can't be throwing food", he told us and Freddy grunted. "Dude, we're just having fun on our date", he told him and my cheeks burned at the word date. "Look, I don't have a problem with it, but my manager is flipping out", he whispered to us, before walking back to the concessions stand. Freddy sighed and pouted,"well, there goes our fun". I chuckled quietly and kissed his cheek,"i-it's f-fine, l-let's go t-to our mo-movie. It s-starts so-soon". 

Des' POV 

"Come on, it'll be fun", Shadow told me, while flopping on my bed. We just finished putting everything away, so we were both exhausted. "No, Shadow, I'm not gonna date you", I told him and put the last box of clothes away. He groaned and watched me,"why not?" I looked at him and raised an eyebrow,"for one, you're extremely full of yourself. Two, you're not my type. And three, I just met you". (HEY I JUST MET YOU AND THI- no) He crossed his arms,"fine, then how about a date?" I rolled my eyes and shook my head,"nope".
"Why not?"
"Do I really have to explain to you again?"
"Maybe" 
"No, end of discussion", I told him and sat on my bean bag chair. He raised an eyebrow,"I won't shut up until you do". I shrugged and grabbed my phone,"go ahead". He sat up and reached over, grabbing my phone and held it above his head. "I'm not giving it back until you agree to go on a date", he informed me, making me groan loudly. "Fine", I hissed and he smirked, getting up. "Let's go"

Time skip**

"Wow, original", I got out of his black convertible and looked at him. "Hey, I didn't know what to do. I thought girls liked the movies", he shrugged and took my hand, walking in. "What movie are we seeing?", I asked and he looked at me. "Hunger games, if that's okay with you", I nodded and he bought two tickets, before going to the concessions. "Get whatever", he told me and I nodded, getting a pop and a snickers. He got the same and grabbed everything, We walked to the door when we saw two male teens. They were laughing about something, and Shadow cleared his throat. "Bonnie,  aren't you supposed to be at home?", Shadow spoke and the purple haired one looked up in fear. "S-shadow?..", he spoke quietly and the brown haired one glared at Shadow. "Just shut up and leave us alone", he then wrapped his arm around the one named Bonnie and grabbed their things. Shadow shook his head and looked at me,"sorry, he's my cousin and I'm babysitting him with my brothers". I nodded slightly and walked through the door, picking out a seat. He sat next to me and gave me my stuff, before leaning back. "So, this is a date huh?", I asked him and he shrugged. "Could've brought you to McDonalds". 

Please leave ideas in the comments or message me!
If you want me to include your oc, please message me.