Epilouge.

Bonnie's POV

*3 years later*

I stood on the stage, guitar in my hands. I began playing as I have for the past 3 fucking years. 3 years ago, I will murdered, along with my friends and boyfriend. They still haven't found out who killed us, which added to my rage. I see that bastard, every day. That stupid fucking smirk of his, I wish he would drop dead. Why does that thing get to live, while we don't? It's not fucking fair.

A child ran up to the stage, smiling widely as she watched us play. I looked at her and smiled back, making her squeal quietly with delight. She crawled on stage and hugged my legs, making me nearly cry. It's been a long time since I've felt a human touch. Kids don't particularly come to me, I'm basically the 'outcast' of the Fazbear crew. I knelt down carefully and hugged back, smiling.

"You're my favorite", she whispered and I smiled widely, letting go of her. "Thank you", I replied and patted her head softly, watching her mom take her offstage. "See you soon!", she promised and smiled, before walking out.

I waved, before the curtains closed, signaling the end of the day. I set down my guitar and stretched, getting myself ready for tonight. There was a new night guard tonight, by the name of Y/N.

Freddy's POV

I glanced at Bonnie, looking down immediately. How do I tell him I don't love him anymore?.. Ever since the killing, I lost feeling for him.. How am I supposed to tell him without completely breaking him?..

Bonnie's POV

I glanced at Freddy and cocked my head to the side, walking over. I went to put my hand on his shoulder, but he moved away. I furrowed my eyebrows and watched him,"what d-did I do wr-wrong?.."
"I don't love you anymore, I'm sorry", he muttered and walked backstage. I widened my eyes, before letting them water. What did I do do wrong?..

I opened my eyes and looked at Freddy, whose eyes were closed. I wrapped my arm around him and sighed quietly in relief, kissing his head gently. "Mm?", he muttered and opened his blue eyes, looking at me.

"Would y-you ever le-leave me?", I asked quietly and he cocked his head to the side. "What are you talking about?", he asked and I sighed quietly. "Nothing, I-I'm just ove-overthinking", I mumbled and he looked at me. He stared at me, before getting down on one knee, taking my hand into his. "Marry me then", his hopeful blue eyes staring into my red ones. "Wh-what?.."
"Marry me, I want you to know I'm yours. Forever and ever"
I smiled and hugged my boyf- no, my fiancé.