Night of the party (end)

Jasper's POV

The door knob jiggled and Bella and I looked at each other, before diving under the bed. The lock clicked open and the door opened. I looked at the shoes and immediately recognized the person to be Angel. We quickly crawled out and glared at her,"you scared us!", I harshly whispered and she put her hands up. "Just wanted to tell you we got the phone", she whispered back and all three of us quickly walked out. I locked the door and shut it behind me, before the three of us went into the bathroom. We huddled around the phone, trying out passwords. "Try her boy toys name?", Angel suggested and we tried it. Surprisingly, it worked! We went into her text messages, reading through hers and Mangles messages first. We screenshot the confessions and sent them to Freddy, before deleting the convo with Freddy. Bella took the phone and looked at Angel and I. "I'll get it back where it belongs, go get everyone", she walked out. Angel and I waited a little bit, before leaving and getting everyone together. "Let's wait outside for her", Freddy spoke and we all agreed, going outside.
*10 minutes later*
"Where the hell is she?", Ashley asked and everyone shrugged. Freddy's phone began to vibrate, signaling a text. He read the text before looking at us. "Chic recognized Bella and now Bella is trying to get out. She said she'll be out in probably another 5 minutes", he deleted the text and we waited again.

*Bella's POV*

She's fucking crazy! I've been trying to get away from her for the past 10 minutes, but she keeps following me. Maybe I should just walk out? Yeah, I'll do that. I planted her phone in some dudes pocket, before running outside and got in the car. "Drive drive drive!", I screeched and Freddy started up the car, driving quickly. I sighed in relief and took off the heels, rubbing my feet. "Thank god, she's insane! She was like a lost puppy!", I exclaimed and everyone began laughing. "That bad, huh?", Trap asked and I nodded. "Yes!"