Dreams

Bonnie's POV

It's been a few months since the accident, I frequently visited my friends graves and, sometimes, Foxy joined me. Today marked 3 months that they've been gone. I missed them everyday, they were the only people that were nice to me. Foxy and I rarely even look at eachother now, I think he blames me for the accident. I don't think he's wrong, I blame myself as well. I slowly walked along the cobblestone walkway, going to the left side of the graveyard. I walked over to Freddy and Chica, kneeling down between them. I gently brushed away the leaves that had landed on top of their graves, before setting down the roses. I brushed my fingertips over the names written on the polished rocks, letting my eyes water. "H-hey gu-guys, it's m-me ag-again", I whispered and looked down. I knew that they were watching me from above, I could feel it. "Sc-school w-was shitty a-again, b-but you al-already know t-that", I spoke softly, letting the tears run down my cheeks. "P-people bl-blame m-me for y-your deaths b-but t-they're r-right, I-I am responsible", I was now full on crying. "It's not your fault", a voice behind me spoke. I looked behind me and Foxy was standing there. "Y-ye-", he cut me off. "No, it's not. It's the other drivers fault", he spoke and kneeled beside me, looking at Chica's grave. "I miss them, a lot", he whispered and I lowered my ears. "M-me t-too", I whispered and cried harder, but what Foxy did next surprised me. He wrapped his arms around me, sobbing into my shoulder. "I-I see her every night in my dreams..it's horrible..", he sobbed and I rubbed his back, soothingly.
.
.
.
"Bonnie", a soft voice called out, making me open my eyes. "Bonnie!", Chica's voice nearly screamed, making me flinch. "C-c-Chica?!", I jumped up and looked at the breathing blonde in front of me. "The one and only!", she smiled and hugged me tightly. I immediately hugged back and smiled big,"where's Freddy?" She smiled and let go,"he's outside talking to the doctors about you". I immediately jumped up, running out. I tackled Freddy, bear hugging him. "Whoa there!", he laughed and hugged me back. I immediately began sobbing, holding on. It was all a dream.

Okay so last chapter I kinda did something like this, but I changed the last one so I could do this ^.^
-homicidalashley