Chapter Twenty Three: I love it

*Maya's P.O.V*

"Where do you want me to stand again?" I asked as I was being lead somewhere by Chris.

"Right...here" Chris said as he positioned me in front of him to face something.

We just got to the place where Chris said he had a surprise for me at and I can tell that it's somewhere outside because I can feel the hot summer heat and hear the birds chirping.

"Ready to see your surprise Maya?" Chris asked as he started to untie the blindfold.

"Yes!" I said with a big smile.

Chris chuckled at that before unting the blindfold.

"Then get ready to see it in...3...2...1!" Chris as he ripped the bindfold off my eyes.

At first my vision was a little blurred thanks to the blindfold. But it quickly cleared and as soon as it did I gasped in shock and amazement when I saw the most gorgeous house I have ever seen sitting right in front of me. (Picture above is what the house looks like.)

I looked at the house in shock and amazement for a few minutes before I turned around and looked at Chris in shock when I realized why he brought me here. And I think Chris knew that I knew why I brought him here because a hudge smile soon spread across his face when I faced him.

"Do you like it?" Chris asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Yes, it looks absolutely amazing....but does this mean you're-" I began to say.

"You to move into this house with me" he said for me.

I just smiled at him before nodding my head 'yes.' Chris smiled at me before pulling a key to the house out of his pocket and holding it up.

"Indeed I am" he stated "so Maya Elizabeth Stevens would you like to move in with me?"

I smiled at Chris in a mixture of shock and excitement and couldn't believe he was asking me to move in with him into this amazing house. Sure we have talked about moving into a house together but I never thought he would do it so quickly and this fast. So you can tell why I'm shocked and excited at the same time.

"Uh, Maya?....you kind of have to say something" Chris nervously said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, sorry." I sheepishly smiled at him before taking hold of the key. "I would love to move in with you Christopher Robert Evans" I said as I took the key out of his hands.

"R-Really?" Chris asked in a mixture of shock and excitement.

I smiled at him before nodding. "Yeah, you big meatball" I stated.

Chris chuckled at that before smiling at me and leaning down and kissing me. I smiled at that before kissing him back.

We kissed for a few minutes before we pulled away. And when we pulled away Chris smiled at me before taking hold of my hand and gesturing to the house.

"Come on let's check out the house, you'll love it" Chris said as started to lightly pull me towards the house.

I smiled at him. "I bet I will" I said as I started to walk with him towards the house.

Chris looked down at me and smiled at me before continuing to walk the porch of the house.

When we got to the porch of the house Chris unlocked the door to the house before we walked into the house. And when we got into the I couldn't believe how amazing it looked.

I heard Chris chuckle at my facial expression before I felt him kiss my cheek.

"Like it so far?" Chris asked as he wrapped his arms around me.