Chapter Fifty Five: Home!

Today I'm finally being discharged from the hospital and going home. Yay!

I seriously can't wait to go home and rest on the comfort of it and mine and Chris' bed, because my bed in the hospital isn't the comfiest one I've slept on and I just really want to go home.

So with that in mind I finished getting dressed (Outfit above) with a smile on my face before I brushed all the knots out of my hair

After I got done getting ready I looked in the mirror at my appearance and smiled when I saw that I looked better then I did yesterday before I walked out of the bathroom and back into my hospital room. But as soon as I walked into my room I stopped and felt a big smile spread across my face when I saw Ben lying down flat on his stomach in Chris' hands as Chris spun or more like 'flew' Ben around as he made airplane noises too. Ben was in a fit of giggles as Chris 'flew' him around and he even tied mimicking Chris' airplane too. But as Ben did that a little bit of drool bubbles formed on his lips and ran down his chin making me and Chris both laugh a little as Chris continued to 'fly' Ben around.

"Looks like you two are having fun" I said with a smile as I walked over to my two favorite boys.

Chris immediately stopped 'flying' Ben around as soon as I said that before he looked and smiled at me as he balanced Ben on his hip.

"We most certainly are" Chris said with a big smile before he kissed Ben on his forehead making Ben look up and smile at him.

I smiled at that as I wrapped my arms around Chris' torso once I got over to him and Ben before burying my head into hid chest and smiling once the scent of his nice cologne filled my nose. I felt Chris smile at me for that before I felt him wrap his free arm around me, pull me closer to him and felt his lips press the top of my my head as he gave me a small kiss.

"You ready to go home, M?" Chris asked with a big smile in his voice as he rubbed his hand up and down my back.

"Mhmm" I mumbled into Chris' chest as I buried my face deeper into it. Chris chuckled at that as he pulled me more closer to him and kissed the top of my head again making me smile again as well.

"Mommy" Ben said as I felt him lightly tug on my hair. I smiled at that as I removed my face from Chris' chest and looked over at my little boy.

"Hi baby" I said as I smiled at Ben before I gave his little forehead a kiss. Ben smiled at me as he held his arms out toward me and started to grab for me. I smiled at that and unwrapped my arms Chris' torso before I took hold of Ben and took him from Chris and balanced him on my hip.

"Ready to take mommy home buddy?" Chris asked as he smiled at Ben and combed some of his hair over to the left a bit. Ben just smiled at Chris before he snuggled into my chest. Chris and I both smiled at that as Chris took a picture of me and Ben and posted it on Twitter with the caption-