Chapter Fifty Eight: Wake Up!

So it's been about a week and a half since I came home from the hospital after being shot, and I'm happy to say that I'm doing much better. The pain my bullet wounds were causing me has finally stopped and so have my nightmares, thanks to Chris, and the bruises on my face have faded away too. And today I'm finally going shopping for my wedding dress! Yay!!!

My mom, Chris' mom, our sister's, Scarlett, Hayley, Susan, Chloe, Ming-Na, Elizabeth Olsen, Zoe Saldana, and Anna Faris are all coming to help me out with my dress today. And I seriously can't wait! Zoey and Anna are very good friends of mine as well and I meet them thanks to Chris too. And I invited Elizabeth because I'm going to be working with her soon on Age of Ultron and would like to become good friends with her too like I am with everyone else.

"Wakie! Wakie!! Future Mr & Mrs Dorito!!!" Robert shouted as he barged into Chris and I's bedroom, immediately waking us up. Did I forget to mention that it's probably 10 o'clock in the morning and me and Chris are or were still asleep.

"Robert.....why are you so loud?" Chris said as he tighten his arms around me.

"Sorry, but breakfast is ready in the kitchen. So if you guys want to eat something before we all head out to your guys fittings you get up and ready right now before it's all gone" Robert said with a little smirk as he put a piece of bacon in his mouth before he hit both of me and Chris with a pillow and quickly ran out of our bedroom as fast as he could.

Chris and I both groaned in annoyance again thanks to that as I pulled my face out of chest before resting my chin on top of it.

"I hate him sometimes" I said with a little mumble as I looked at Chris.

Chris chuckled at that as he rubbed his hands up and down my back and looked down at me. "He's just excited that we're getting married."

"I think everyone else we know is too" I said with a little chuckle in my voice as I rolled off Chris a bit before I quickly snuggled into his side.

"True" Chris said with another chuckle in his voice too as he kissed the top of my head. I smiled at that as I snuggled deeper into his side after he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

We stayed like that for a few minutes before we decided to get up and ready for today.
///////////////////////////////

After I got dressed (outfit above) and Chris got dressed in a blue flannel, white t-shirt underneath, jeans and brown boots I quickly did my make and curled my hair a little before me and Chris walked out of our room and to the kitchen for breakfa...

After I got dressed (outfit above) and Chris got dressed in a blue flannel, white t-shirt underneath, jeans and brown boots I quickly did my make and curled my hair a little before me and Chris walked out of our room and to the kitchen for breakfast, hand-in-hand.

"Well would you look at that, the future bride and groom are finally up" Robert said with a little smirk making everyone, even me and Chris, chuckle a bit.

"And speaking of that, congratulations you two" Anna said as she walked over to Chris and I before giving us a big hug. Chris and I both smiled at that as we hugged Anna back.

"Thanks Anna" I said with a big smile after we all got done hugging.

"You're welcome, and sorry I didn't say it to you guys sooner" Anna said with a little sheepish smile.

"That's okay, you said it now so don't be sorry anymore" Chris said with a reassuring smile, making Anna and I smile at him before the three of us sat down to eat breakfast with everyone else. And the breakfast smells delicious!

However as soon as I sat down I was immediately engulfed in a big bear hug by Chris Pratt. Which scared the hell out of me. But I didn't really mind because he's like another big brother to me.

"Congratulations on the engagement future Mrs. Evans" Pratt said with a big smile as he tightened the bear hug a bit.

I chuckled at that, along with everyone, as I hugged Pratt back. "Thank you.....but can you let me go now before I lose consciousness."

"Oh....sorry" Pratt said with a sheepish smile as he let me go so I wouldn't faint.

I let out a little chuckle as I looked up, smiled at Pratt and gave his shoulder a little pat. "It's okay, but thank you again for the congratulations Pratt."

"You're welcome and it's about damn time you asked Maya to marry you Chris" Pratt said as he looked over at Chris with a little smirk making everyone, except Chris, laugh. Chris just rolled his eyes at that as he walked over to me.

"Well I had to date her before I asked her to marry me. But I'm very happy and grateful that she said yes because I can't think of spending my life with anyone but Maya and only her" Chris said with a smiled as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head, making everyone go 'aw.' I smiled at that as I leaned my chin on his hands and took hold of his arms and started to rub my thumbs up and down them before we started to eat breakfast.