Sequal

This sequel is now posted!!

I'm so excited for you guys to read and I hope you all like it. And I'll post the summary to the sequel down below ⬇️ and the cover to the book is right up there ⬆️. And I really hope you guys like it 😊

Summary:

Chris and Maya are finally married! And they couldn't be anymore grateful and happier about that. Now they can focus on their lives together (both married and acting), their little family and expanding that little family as well. With no worried. However, what happens when something from Chris's past shows up? Will their happy life together get thrown off? Or will Chris and Maya work through?

I also published a new AU story too if you want to check it out. I'll put the cover and summary down below as well and I just really hope you guys enjoy reading the sequal 😊

NEW STORY!!! ⬇️

AU Where Steve falls off the train instead of Bucky

Mia Barnes is the younger sister to James 'Bucky' Barnes. During the war her and her best friend Steve Rogers were both chosen for the super soldier serum experiment. When Mia received the serum though, it did something else to her as well as giving her strength, speed and super healing. It woke up enhanced abilities in her as well.
At first Mia was scared because she didn't understand why she got the abilities and couldn't control them either. But thanks to Steve, he was there to help Mia by calming her down whenever she got overwhelmed and helped her as best as he could to control and use her powers. And it helped.... A lot.
And with that Mia was able to use her newfound powers in the war as she fought side by side with Steve and Bucky. And as that happened, her and Steve fell in love with each other and began a very serious but romantic relationship. And not even caring about what Bucky thought of the relationship, because they cared about each other to much to let that stop them.
However Mia's world came crashing down after she lost Steve during the fight to get Doctor Zola and was crushed to lose the love of her life
But she pushed through the pain though and stopped HYDRA with the help of Bucky and took on the name Captain America for Steve. But stopping HYDRA came with a heavy price. And that was they ended up having to put the plane down and get lost in the ice. Or that's at least what they thought happened, because the next thing Bucky and Mia knew was they woke up 70 years later in modern day New York under the protection of SHIELD.
So now the two of them are living in the 21st century as they help and work for SHIELD and as Mia juggles an unexpected surprise that came shortly after waking up from the ice. And it's made her life much better than the lost of Steve. However their lives are going to get thrown off once again when a certain evils comes back and uses it's greatest weapon against them.