Chapter Fifty Six: Relaxing

Once the bathtub was filled with water and a little bit of bubbles Chris and I helped each other remove our cloths from one another before we stepped into our tub and sat down in it. As soon as we sat down I moved in between Chris' legs so my back is now facing him and leaned back into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

"Are you're bullet wounds still hurting you?" Chris asked as he rested his chin on the crock of my neck and softly brushed the top of his fingers over the two bullet wounds on my stomach.

A nice, warm little shiver ran through my body thanks to that making me smile a bit.

"A little, but they're feeling better thanks to this" I said as I took hold of one of Chris's hands in mine and started to trace little circles into his skin.

I felt Chris smile at me for that before I felt his lips press a kiss on the crock of my neck making me smile again.

"So when are you going to go shopping for your wedding dress?" Chris asked as he gave my hand a little squeeze.

"Uh, I'm thinking maybe sometime next week" I said as I looked up and smiled at Chris.

"Sounds good. I'll let you're mom, my mom, our sisters and everyone else know that" Chris said before he kissed my temple.

"Okay" I said with a faint smile as I closed my eye and relaxed more against Chris' body.

However as soon as I did that Chris unwrapped his arms from around me as he scooted back a bit and laid his back up against the end of our tub. I looked at Chris and formed an eyebrow in confusion at they before I let out a little yelp when Chris quickly re-wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him again as he started to press soft kisses along my neck.

I let out a little chuckle thanks to that and Chris' beard tickling my neck a bit as he continued to kiss it before I stopped him by pulling away from him a bit and looking up and smiling at him. Chris smiled back at me as he made me turn around to face him and wrapped my legs around his waist before henpecked my lips nice and quick.

I smiled at that as I wrapped my arms around Chris' neck before I leaned my forehead against his. I felt Chris smile at me for that as I felt him place his hands on my hips and trace circles onto them with his finger tips.

As Chris did that I ran one of my hands through his hair and gave his lips a few nice peck making him smile at me again.

"Wanna go back into the bedroom and have a little bit of fun?" Chris asked as he moved one of his hands up my back and gave my left hip a little squeeze.

A small smile formed on my lips thanks to that. "What do you think?" I asked as I looked up and smiled at Chris.

Chris just smiled back at me as he stood up with me still wrapped in his arms before he started to carry me into our bedroom. Once we got into our bedroom and over to our bed Chris gently laid me down on the bed before planting a big passionate kiss on my lips as he hovered onto of me. I smiled at that as I kissed him back and ran my hands through his hair. And let's just say we had a lot of fun after that.