Chapter Forty Five: New room

When we got to Chris' house I smiled nice and big at it. I love his house here! It's so nice and it has an amazing view in the backyard.

"Welcome home" Chris said as he smiled at me. I smiled back at him before we got out of the car to grab Ben, Blaze and our stuff.

After we got Ben, Blaze and our stuff out of the car we walked to the front before walking into the house after Chris unlocked the door.

"Want to see Ben's new room?" Chris asked as he smiled at me.

"You got a room ready for him here?" I asked a bit surprised.

"Yeah, and where else would you expect him to sleep at? The Couch?" Chris asked with a light smirk. I laughed at that before smiling at him. Chris smiled back at me before he lead me towards Ben's new room.

When we got to Ben's new room Chris smiled at me in excitement before opening the door and letting me walked into the room.

When I walked into the room I smiled nice an big at how awesome Ben's new room looks. It's actually better then his other room back in Boston.

"Do you like it?" Chris asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I love it" I said as I smiled at me. Chris smiled back at me before pecking my lips nice and quick.

"Mommy" Ben said in a sleepy voice as he started to wake up.

"Hi sleepy" I said as I held him up. Ben smiled at me before looking at Chris.

"Daddy" Ben said smiling at Chris as he reached for him. Me and Chris smiled at him before Chris took Ben from me.

"Hey buddy do you like your new room?" Chris asked as he balanced Ben on his hip. Ben looked around his room before looking at Chris and smiling at him.

"I think that means he likes it" Chris said with a big smile. I chuckled at that before smiling at him.

"When did you do this?" I asked as I looked around the room.

"I actually didn't do this, some friends did?" Chris stated.

"What friends did it?" I asked.

"US!!" I heard familiar voices say from behind me. I quickly spun around and smiled nice an big when I saw Robert Downey Jr., Mark Ruffalo, Clark Gregg, Jeremy Renner, Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Scarlett Johansson, Hayley Atwell and Sebastian Stan all standing behind me with big smiles on their faces.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked with a big excited smile.

"We came to surprise you" Robert said with a big smile.

"And to also meet the little guy in Chris' arms" Scarlett said with a big smile as she walked over to me. I smiled at Scarlett before giving her big.

"It's nice to see you again Maya I've missed you" Scarlett said with a big smile as we pulled away from each other.

"I've missed you too Scarlett" I said returning the smile to her. Me and Scarlett have actually known each other for a long time. Thanks to Chris introducing us to each other when he invited me to the set of the first movie they did together called 'The Perfect Score.' And ever since then we kept in contact with each other and hung out with each other whenever I visited Chris LA.

Scarlett smiled at me before looking at Ben and smiling at him as well. "So that's the little boy Chris can't stop talking about, uh?"

I lightly laughed at that before smiling at her. "I hope so."

Scarlett smiled at me again before walking over to Chris and Ben. "May I hold this little cutie, Evans?" Scarlett as she held her arms out towards Ben.

"Yes you may" Chris said as he handed Ben over to Scarlett. Scarlett smiled at Chris before gladly taking Ben in her arms and balancing her on her hip.

"Hello miss Stevens" Hayley said with a big smile.

"Hello miss Atwell" I said with a big smile as well before hugging her. Me and Hayley became good friends as well thanks to Chris. Again.

"I love the new hair style, it suits you very well" Hayley said as she played with the ends of my short hair.

"Thanks" I said as I played with my hair. But as soon as I did Hayley gasped in shock before taking hold of my hand and looking at my engagement ring.

"Please tell this is what I think it is?" Hayley asked with a big smile as she continued to look at my ring.

"Wait Chris didn't tell you guys the big news?" I asked.

"Tell us what big news?" everyone asked in unison.

"Me and Maya are getting married" Chris said with a big smile as he wrapped his arm around me. Everyone gasped in shock before smiling at us as they cheered in excitement.

"Congratulations Mr. Dorito and future ms. Dorito" Robert said as he hugged me and Chris making us both laugh.

"Thanks Robert" I said as I smiled at him.

"You're welcome" Robert said before everyone started to congratulate us on our engagement.