Chapter 3

S. Coups POV

When we sat down and started eating chicken Sang hee handed Woozi a bite of chicken. "Awwww" everyone said in sync. Then she turned, looking me straight in the eyes and fed me a peice. "AWWWWWW!!!" Everyone squealed. Dino and Hoshi were fangirling, or should I say fanboying, for some reason.... which made it kind of weird....only for me though because everyone else seemed fine with it. "You guys are weird." I told them and kept eating my food. "I'm taking that as a compliment." (F/n) said. Just then someone's phone started ringing, it was Woozi's phone. "Yeoboseyo?" We heard him say. It sounded like someone was talking to him since he was quiet for a few moments, but then he spoke up with a smile on his face. "Okay see you in a bit." He said and hung up. "Who was that?" Joshua asked. "It was (Y/n), she got off work early so she's going to come here." He told us. "Yay! Noona's coming!" Dino said happily, he's gotten over his crush on (Y/n) but we don't even know if he likes someone else now. It's hard to tell since he's always happy and eating food.....that's basically all he does. When he gets the chance he'll eat as much food as he can.

Jeonghan POV

When (Y/n) got to where we were at she suddenly screamed and so did (F/n). It scared us all, making us scream, while Sang hee looked at us in confusion covering her ears. "I haven't seen you in years!" (F/n) said happily jumping up and down. Even though these two are in their 20s......they still act like they are 13 or something. (Y/n) still fangirls and is scared of bugs and heights (sorry if you aren't scared/hate bugs and heights ^^;) and (F/n) is the same way except she isn't scared of bugs. When she still lived with us she would always chase (Y/n) around the house holding a bug in her hand. Well actually it was (Y/n), Dino, and Hoshi who were running and screaming while everyone else had popcorn, eating it while watching (F/n) chase them around the house with a bug in her hand. We all talked for a couple of hours but after a while we had to go back to Pledis. Sang hee went with (Y/n) and (F/n) who wanted to go shopping, while we all went back to Pledis to practice for our upcoming concert in Busan. "Oh! (y/n) we wanted to know if you, Sang hee, and (F/n) wanted to go to the concert next week." Vernon asked. "Sure why not! We love going to the concert's and maybe Sang hee can find a guy!" (F/n) said. "Y-yah! She's not going to date anyone!" Woozi said. We all laughed. "She's only two Jihoon, she's fine." (Y/n) said with a smile. "Uh huh...Well, we'll see you guys later." He said and we all hopped into the van and went back to Pledis entertainment.

(Y/n) POV

"I can't believe Woozi's already that protective of Sang hee. She's only two!" (F/n) said as we looked at clothes in a store while Sang hee sat in the stroller watching Pororo. "He's always like that, well not all the time but yeah...your right." I said. We talked all different kinds of stuff until (F/n) stopped what she was doing, grabbed my hand, got Sang hee and hid us. "What's wrong?" I asked worrided. "Shhh.....It's him."  She told me. My eyes widened in fear. We haven't seen him in years, we thought he had left Korea. "I thought he was gone." I said in a panicking tone. Just then I saw Key from SHINee walking outside with the others. They are really good friends so hey why not ask them for help. "Oppa!" I whispered but loud enough for him to hear. He turned his head and looked at us. "(Y/n) what's wrong?" He asked. I pointed to where he was in fear. They had heard about him but they probably don't remember him, i could tell Key remembered though because he grabbed my hand and pulled (F/n), Sang hee, and me outside as fast as he could. "Minho!" he said as we caught up with the others. "(Y/n)?" He said with a questioning but worried look on his face. Taemin, Onew and Jonghyun turned around and looked at us. "Minho Oppa please help us...he...was..." I could barely get any words out of my mouth because of how scared I was. "He's back." Key said, finishing my sentence. I was on the bridge of tears and so was (F/n), but Sang hee had no clue what was going on. "We'll help you (Y/n) it's gonna be-" He got cut off by a loud bang making (F/n) and I scream. I could tell Sang hee was scared, she was only two so of course she should be scared, she doesn't even know what's going on. "(Y/n)-ah!" I heard him say. I turned around to see him with two other men around his age walking towards where we were. I handed Sang hee to Minho, who was confused. "Please bring her to Pledis Entertainment Minho, I beg you! I can't let her get hurt!" I said, tears rolling down my cheeks. He nodded left to go to Pledis with Taemin and Onew while Jonghyun and Key where with us. "Come on let's go." Jonghyun told us as he started running towards us. We ran of at the speed of light, Key holding my hand while Jonghyun held (F/n) making sure we didn't get separated. 

Minho POV

Once we got to Pledis we asked where Seventeen's room was and ran as fast as we could after we knew. "Minho-hyung, are the others going to be okay?" Taemin asked. "I hope so...." I said as we stopped in front of the door. I knock a few times rapidly until Joshua opened the door. "Minho? What are you guys-" I cut him off. "There'snotimetoexplain!Lookheisback!Key,Jonghyun,(Y/n)and(F/n)arerunningfortheirlivessoweneedtohurry!" I said faster than I ever had before but I guess he understood it because he let us in right away and told the others what was going on. I put Sang hee down who went over to Woozi. He wasn't in the room at the moment so he didn't hear what was going on. "What's wrong?" he asked. "He's back." Onew said. Woozi looked like his whole life just flashed before his eyes and before we knew it, he was out of the building running to who knows where. Onew, Taemin, and I ran after him while the others had stayed with Sang hee who was crying 'cause she didn't know what was going on and she was scared. 

S. Coups POV

"It'll be okay Sang hee....." I said as I picked her up walking around the room with her trying to make her happy. "Sang hee. Pororo?" Dino asked, holding up his phone with Pororo on the screen. I wiped Sang hee's tear s away and put her back down on the floor so she could watch Pororo, but she was still crying. She was sucking on a lollipop, watching Pororo, and crying. I mean I would be crying to if I was her. She doesn't have a clue about what's going on, she was rushed over to Pledis, and she's scared. I sat next to her asking if she was okay, she said she was but I knew she wasn't so I tried my best to make her happy. So did everyone else. We played games and acted silly around her....we even dressed up as princesses....worst part about though. She soon started to smile and giggle again, acting like the Sang hee we know best. It breaks our hearts when she crys, so we're always there for her when she needs it. "Who had come back though?" Dino asked. He probably didn't remember anyways. he can't even remember what he had for breakfast. I looked down then back up at him. "Young do." was all I said, and then he knew what was going on.