Chapter 37

- 3 weeks later -

S.Coups POV

It had been three weeks since the incident and no one has talked about. We moved dorms to somewhere else and Jihoon and (Y/n) moved as well. "Are you okay?" Wonwoo asked, as he sat down next to me with a worried look on his face.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking." I sighed and leaned my head back against the wall of our practice room. "If you need to talk to someone I'm always here. You've got to stop keeping all your problems to yourself. We're here for you Seungcheol." I looked him in the eyes with regret.

"I'm tired," I cried, putting my head onto his chest. "What are you tired of?" He asked. "Everything. I'm just done. I don't want to be here. I love someone who would never imagine loving me back and there so much stress on me....." I held my breath before speaking again. "I want to die Wonwoo...."

"No."

"What?" I sat up and wiped my tears with the sleeve of my shirt. "No. I don't want you to feel that way, please, please don't feel that way. Seventeen needs you. We'd all be devastated. Dino went through the same thing. I can't have you wanting to die either. I just can't." He exclaimed.

"Promise me, you won't."

I looked into his eyes and saw so much pain and sadness, I couldn't leave them.

"I promise." Wonwoo smiled a little bit before hugging me. "It's (Y/n), isn't it." Wonwoo said. "What?" "The one you fell in love with. It's (Y/n)." He replied. I looked at the ground without a reply.

"Don't do anything stupid." Wonwoo stated. "What are you- WHY WOULD I DO ANYTHING STUPID!" He laughed at my reaction and shook his head. "I was just kidding dork." He stood up and held his hand out for me and I took it, standing on my feet.

"Seriously though. Don't do anything stupid."

Woozi POV

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"How about now?"

"No."

There was silence in the car for a few minutes.

"Are we-"

"(Y/n) are you kidding me? You're worse than the kids!" I exclaimed, looking over at my wife in disbelief who simply smiled at me. "But you love me." "Yeah I do.....sometimes." "JIHOON!"

"Hit him mommy! He deserves it!" Sang Hee exclaimed. "Yeah!" Si Ahn said. "Why are you siding with your mom! Si Ahn you're supposed to be on my side." I whined. "Nu uh! Si Ahn is my brother so he's on my side and I'm on mommy's side so he's on mommy's side too!"

We parked the car and headed up to Pledis since I had practice and the kids wanted to see the guys.

"These kids...." I groaned. "They just love me more." (Y/n) laughed. "No I think I love you way more." "Yeah because you loved me so much you left me for a year and then came back and left for a long time after hurting me."

"YOU TELL HIM GIRL!" Seungkwan and THE8 screamed from down the hallway and walked away sassily with Sang Hee and Si Ahn close behind.

I looked at her with wide eyes and knew that she wasn't playing. "(Y/n) you know I regret all of that. I never wanted to hurt you." I told her. "Well you did and that's all I think about these days." "All I think about these days is when I saw you and Seungcheol kiss in the hospital! You don't think you hurt me!?" "Wha-" "Yeah that's right! You wanted to keep it a secret but I saw everything (Y/n). It keeps me up at night wondering if you've been cheating on me. I can see the love in his eyes when he looks at you and I hate it so much that I want to punch him! You think I'm not upset about that!? "Jihoon, I don't want to fight." She told me.

"What?" I laughed. "Are you kidding me? Just because you don't want to fight doesn't mean I won't let it go nor does it mean you're off the hook. I trusted you (Y/n)!" "I didn't even kiss him! He kissed me! Besides it isn't like you saw me in bed with him or something! Why are you being like this!?"

I felt like my heart had suddenly broken and frozen into small shards. "WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK OF THAT!? A KISS IS A KISS! YOU LET HIM KISS YOU (Y/N)! A KISS ALWAYS MEANS SOMETHING!" I hollered, all of a sudden feeling my cheek burn.

"WHY DO WE ALWAYS HAVE TO FIGHT HUH? MAYBE IF I WAS WITH SOMEONE ELSE THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPENED! I WOULDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU YELLING AT ME EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY OR LEAVING ME CONSTANTLY! MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE DATED SEUNGCHEOL INSTEAD!"

"Why are you guys shouting?" Dino exclaimed with S.Coups right behind him, covering his ears. "Would you two like to go with me and get some ice cream?" (Y/n) asked them not even looking at me. "Sure, we have a break so we'd love too!" Dino smiled. "Let's go, I'll pay. I'll be right there so just wait outside for me." She said with a smile.

"(Y/n) d-"

"I'm not talking to you. Enjoy what you deserve." She exclaimed, taking her wedding ring off her finger. "(Y/n) what are y-"

"I'm done."

"Give this to someone you won't fight with or leave." She put the ring in my hand and walked away.

Why.

Why did she have to be like this.

A/n: Hi everyone! I know I haven't updated in a long time but I'm ending this book really soon. Like there will probably be 3-4 chapters left and then it's done. If you have any suggestions on what book/who the book should be about I should write next let me know in the comments! Also go read Regret by Jinyoung_Jin, it's really good!