Chapter 13

The baby up top is Si Ahn btw
-1 1/2 year later-

??? POV
I walked around town getting fresh air and having a nice afternoon doing nothing. I've been hiding for awhile but I think it's time to show my face again. A lot of people recognized me already and they already have me on the news and on social media, as they try to actually tell if it's me or not. I would tell them that it's really me but I'm not going to at the moment. I decided to head to the store to get a snack of some sort, when all of a sudden I saw a woman I hadn't seen in forever. 'Is that her?' I thought as I stopped walking. "It has to be her. I just know it." I said quietly, hoping it was really her. When I entered the store I saw her again and when I saw her face I knew it was her. It was destiny that I would actually get to see her again.....I couldn't find her anywhere and our old house belonged to someone else. I hadn't seen her in over a year but she hasn't changed a bit. I smiled and my heart started beating like crazy. "Si ahn you look so much I like him." I heard her say. I felt like my heart broke completely.

(Y/n) POV
It's been a year since Jihoon left everyone. Seventeen is still a group but it isn't the same without him. I haven't remarried and I never will. Also the baby was born about 9 months ago and it was a boy. He looks exactly like his dad in every way possible. I never stop thinking about him and every night I wish he was here. "Hi Si ahn!" I say as I pick him up from his crib. He smiled brightly and laughed a bit. "Sang hee go find Nana." I say. "Okay." She said happily. Sang hee is now 3 and can talk really well and is a big help to me. She loves to sing and loves seeing the guys. We're suppose to meet them tomorrow and hang out along with (F/n) who is staying with me now a days. "Hey (F/n)I have to go to the store can you watch Sang hee while I'm gone. I'll just bring Si ahn with me." I said as (F/n) came back inside from doing who knows what. "Sure thing!" She told me. "Thanks! Your the best. I'll be back in about 10-15 minutes." I told her. "Alright, be careful." I rolled my eyes. "Will do mom...." I teased. She laughed and then I left to get some food for lunch. When I got to the store I started searching for everything I needed until I bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking at wh-" I didn't finish my sentence because when I looked up I saw the person I hadn't seen in over a year in front of me. 'I have to be dreaming.......It can't be true.....' I thought as I covered my hands with my mouth. "Hi (Y/n)." He said. "H-how." Was all I could say before tears fell down my cheeks. "I'm sorry I left you, but I'm back. I may have been gone but it actually wasn't my time......I died but about 15 minutes later I came back. I didn't want you to know I was alive though, I didn't want anyone knowing I was alive for a matter of fact. If I did Young Do might have come back and hurt you or the kids or even our parents. I'm sorry I never came to you sooner. I'm sorry I hurt you so much. I'm so-" I cut him off by hugging him. "I don't care if you didn't want anyone knowing you were alive. You were protecting us and I'm just glad your back." I told him. "I truly am sorry though...." He whispered. I looked up at him and saw that he had tears in his eyes. "I wasn't even with you when Si ahn was born...." He said. "How did you know his name?" I asked. "Silly I heard you say his name not even a minute ago." He said with a smile. "The guys are going to be so happy to see you, your parents,...and Sang hee too." I said.

Woozi POV
When I heard Sang hee's name my heart was torn. It was past her 3rd birthday and I wasn't here for her for a year.....I feel so bad that I left everyone. "Has she been doing okay?" I asked. "She always asks me where you are and cries for you to come home. She still didn't understand til a few weeks ago but she'll be happy to see you." She told me. 'Sang hee....I'm so sorry.' "How about we finish this shopping?" (Y/n) asked. "Sure thing Jagi." I said with a smile taking her hand in mine. "Hi Si Ahn. Do you know who I am?" I asked. "Wait can he talk yet?" I asked (Y/n). "He says oppsy (itcha) a lot. That's all thank to (F/n) right there." She said. I laughed at that. "Si Ahn, do you know who I am?" I asked again as we walked down the produce aisle. "Appa." He said with a smile. (Y/n) looked at me then at Si Ahn and had tears in her eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked wiping the tears off of her cheeks. "I've always wanted to hear him say that to you.....that's the first time he's ever said that Jihoon." She said. "Your so emotional yeobo." I said hugging her tightly. Once we finished getting al the food we headed to the car. I held a few of the groceries in one hand while holding Si Ahn in the other and (Y/n) held the other bags of groceries. When we put the groceries in the back and Si Ahn in his car seat we headed home. "I haven't seen the dogs in a while either. How are they?"I asked. "Well Max is 8 now and Nana is 1 and loves to goof of every now and then." She told me. "Sounds just like Nana, always goofing of and getting in trouble somehow." I said with a light laugh. "Appa Appa Appa Appa ......" I heard Si Ahn say. I turned around to see Si Ahn dancing in his car seat while saying Appa over and over again. "He's happy that your here. Sometimes at night he would cry but he wouldn't stop crying even if I held him. He needed you....Sang hee needed you.....and I needed you." She told me in a quiet tone. "Don't cry. I'm back now and I'll be sure to make it up to you guys for sure." I said taking her hand in mine as we parked in front of the house. "Now for Sang hee to see you and also (F/n) has been staying with me so is it okay if she stays still?" She asked. "Of course! She's a friend and she's helped you out a lot. I'm not gonna kick her out." I said smiling. "Ahhh!" Si Ahn started making noises, like all babies do, with a smile on his face. "Okay okay we're comin' buddy!" I said with a laugh and got out of the car to bring Si Ahn inside.

I TOLD YOU IT WOULD BE OKAY!! I TOLD YOU!!!