Chapter 7

Joshua POV

Right now we were getting ready for our fan sign and concert that was in an hour. We were all dressed and had our hair done, but we were practicing before we actually had to go on stage. Woozi wanted to sing a song for (Y/n) since their anniversary is tomorrow. He planned this for over 5 weeks making sure it was perfect for her. Seungkwan, Jeonghan, DK, Vernon, Woozi, and I were all going to preform Your Impressive (G.R.8.U) by VIXX. Woozi said it's one of her favorite songs in the whole world and he wanted to do something special for her. Just then Sang hee came in to see us. "Hi Sang hee!" We said waving at her. Then she started screaming and ran around the room like all 2 year olds do....I think. We just laughed at her silly actions. The fans never have seen Sang hee in person, I mean they've seen her in photos but that's about it.  "Sang hee where are you going?" (F/n) asked. Sang hee had ran out of the room and onto the stage looking around. "WOAH!" She said smiling, her voice echoing all across the arena. "Sang hee do you want to preform?" S. Coups asked. "Yeah!" She said in a small voice. He just smiled and said she could during the performance. "Sang hee don't hurt yourself." Woozi said as he walked to where Sang hee was but she started running, probably thinking that he was playing tag with her. Before we knew it she tripped and fell. "AH!" We all screamed, my heart dropped instantly and I think everyone else's heart did as well.  She sat there for a second before she started to cry. 

Woozi POV

Right when Sang hee tripped I knew she was going to trip. I ran to her but didn't catch her in time making her fall onto the hard stage with a thud. She started crying as I went up to her. "Appa..." She cried holding her hands out. I picked her up and checked to see if she was okay. She was fine but she had a bruise on her forehead. "Be careful next time okay?" I told her. It breaks my hurt so much when my girls cry or get hurt. I kissed her forehead and walked over to the others still holding her in my hands. "Is Sang hee okay?! Seungkwan came and told me." (Y/n) said in a panicking tone. "She's alright. She just has a bruise on her forehead that's it." I told her. She sighed in relief. I handed Sang hee to her who held on tight to her. "Are you okay baby?" She asked Sang hee, who still had tears rolling down her cheeks. She nodded her head and S. Coups came with a lolipop. "Here Sang hee." He said, handing it to her. She wiped her tears away and took it saying thank you. "Let's let dady practice and we can go play with (F/n), how does that sound Sang hee?" (Y/n) asked. "Good." Was all she said, but she had a smile on her face. I checked the time to see that the concert was in less than 30 minutes. "We should practice for about 20 minutes then head over to where the fan signing isgoing to be held." S. Coups said. "Fine by me." DK said. Everyone agreed and we praticed for the 20 minutes we had, we even practiced the song I wanted to do for (Y/n). Tomorrows our anniversary so I asked the guys if they could watch Sang hee so I could take (Y/n) out on a date. They didn't mind at all since they love Sang hee and they even said we should stay at the dorm for the night like old times. I gladly agreed since I haven't been to the dorm in a while. We practiced the whole time and then headed over to the fan sign where we could see the fans standing outside the gate screaming our names. We all sat in our seats with smiles on our faces as we greeted the fans and signed CDs. 

Hoshi POV

There were so many fans that had come today. I'm grateful that we have such wonderful and supportive fans because without them we wouldn't be where we are right now. A few girls handed us these bracelets that they made themselves, they were actually really pretty...I mean the bracelets were.....yeah, uh hehehe... that's what I meant. Anyways, the fan sign lasted for about 40 minutes and then we headed onto the stage and started doing what we do best. When we finished dancing to the songs Woozi started speaking. "Hi everyone!" He said into the mic. You could hear everyone screaming like crazy. "You know I have a daughter right?" He asked. Yes echoed across the arena as we all had smiles on our faces. "Well, I have a surprise." He said with a smile looking off behind the stage where Sang hee was standing. "Sang hee, come here." He said waving his hand as her for her to come on the stage. Screams once again filled the arena as she went on the stage. I laughed and so did Dino. He picked her up putting the mic by her. "Can you say hi to the fans Sang hee?" He said looking at her. We all looked at her and she looked at us, then she looked at the mic and opened her mouth."Hi." She said waving her hands shyly. An uproar came from the stands. "Do you love the fans Sang hee?" I asked. "Ne!" She said into the mic with a small smile. "Kyeopta!" The fans yelled. "We actually have one more song to sing. It's for someone that's very special to me and I hope she likes its." Woozi said. "Awwwwww" We all said into our mics. He just looked at us but we all went of stage except for Joshua, Jeonghan, DK, Seungkwan, Vernon, and Woozi. "This is gonna be so cute!" Dino and I sqeauled jumping up and down. 

Woozi POV

The song started playing and the fans screamed, it was easy to tell that they knew the song. "Nae modeun geol wanbyeokhi haejesikyeobeorin neo. I think I'm loosing control." DK sang as the song started. "I dalkomhan ge naege haeroul ri eobtjanha. Neol saranghago sipeo." Joshua sand with a smile on his face, the fans went crazy as we kept on singing. Saramin ge matna itorok areumdamna, naege utneun jeo eolgul jom bwa." Jeonghan sang. "Nae saram doen ge matna? jeonbu kkumeun aninga? Nae modeun geol da jugo sipeo." I sang as we danced to the beat. I looked at (Y/n) multiple times and soon pulled her out onto the stage where she sat on a stool as we sang and danced around her. "Neoneun jonjae jachega wanbyeokhae uahamgwa seksiga gongjonhae. Nun, ko, ip gariji anko areumdawo Sesang honja jeonbu da sane Gamtansaman nambalhae (wau) geokkuro mareul haebwado (uwa) Nawa hamkkehal i bameun sone kkophineun hwangholhan bam" Vernon rapped making the fans go nuts once more. The song was almost over and (Y/n) sat there almost in tears. "Nareul saranghandago malhaejwo." Seungkwan sang. "naega michyeogagi jeone YEAH!!!" Joshua sang loudly. "(Naega wae ireolkka) nae ane neobakke moreuneun. (Igeo wae ireolkka) michin sarami saenggyeosseo. (Naega wae ireolkka) naega moreudeon nareul nega kkeonaengeoya" Everyone sang, even the fans were singing at this point. "Oooh whyeee yeeaah." I sang as we spun around. "I'LL NEVER LET YOU GO!" Joshua sang as loud/high as he could. "(Uh uh woo~) can't let you go. (Uh uh woo~) Eotteon nari wado." We sang, I sang the last part alone...except for the uh uh woo, looking at (Y/n) the whole time to see that she was actually crying, with joy. (Uh uh woo~) naui modeun geol saranghaejwo" We all looked her way pointing at her making a heart at the end. "Saranghaeyo (Y/n). Happy anniversary!" I said with a smile on my face. "AWWWWW!" The crowd screamed along with the others coming out on stage with flowers and tons of little gifts....well except for Dino and Hoshi who were to busy jumping up and down screaming at the moment. "Nado sranghaeyo Jihoon." She said wiping her tears away. I went up to her and hugged her, placing a kiss on her cheeks. "Wasn't that sweet you guys!" DIno screamed into the mic. "YES!" They screamed even louder than before. "We hope you guys all have a great night!" THE8 said waving to everyone. "Bye!" We all said into our mics. Just then Sang hee came running and wanted me to pic her up. She put the mic near her and yelled bye to the crowd. They all screamed with joy. "Take photos of the family while you can!!" Hoshi said. "We'll print it on T-shirts too!" Vernon said receiving a smack on the back of his head from Jeonghan. "UMMA IS BEING MEAN APPA!" Vernon yelled making everyone, even the fans, laugh. After the fans left we cleaned up and got ready to leave. "The others wanted to know if we could stay at the dorm tonight. Is that okay?" I asked (Y/n) who was holding my hand. "Sure why not. we haven't been to the dorm in a while." She said with a smile on her lips. Those lips.....I looked at (Y/n) getting lost in her eyes wanting to kiss her so badly. I know I can but.....a different kiss. My heart can't take it anymore, I leaned in and kissed her passionately, putting my arms around her waist. I felt her arms wrap around my neck, we parted and I smiled. "What was that all about?..." She asked in a quiet voice. I didn't know what to say to her. What was I suppose to say I love you more than anything and wanted to kiss you so badly I almost lost it? Nope, never going to say that. "I want to have another kid." My eyes widened as I had said those words. My face turned beat red and I put my hands on my face hearing the words that had just slipped out of my mouth. 'Why did I say that?' I thought. But hey..it's true.