Chapter 16

(Y/n) POV
Today was my day off so I went with (f/n) and Si Ahn to go look around the markets while Sang hee went with Jihoon to Pledis. "So what should we buy?" I asked (F/n) as we looked at all the food. "Everything!" She said. "ME TOO!" I squealed and after that we bought so much stuff we had to make almost 3 trips to the car....not kidding....oh well...."I think I used all of the money Seungkwan had on his card....whoops. This is what he gets for letting me borrow his wallet." (F/n) said. "He's to nice....at times." I told her. "I know right." She said laughing. *Ring* *Ring* "hello?" (F/n) said into her phone. "No I didn't" she said really fast and hung up. She looked at me with wide eyes. "He knows!!! HE KNOWS I USED ALL HIS MONEY! Nooo!!" She screamed as we stood in front of the car. "Let's go hide at Pledis! They won't even think about us being there!" I said. First we had to go to the house and put the groceries up and then we went to Pledis. "Where are we going to hide?!" She asked me as I held Si Ahn. "Well I have to come here in a few hours so I can see if Hyeri can watch her. I just saw her." I told her. We went and found Hyeri who was talking to our manager. "Hyeri Unni!" I said after she finished talking. "Hi (Y/n)! Aww Si Ahn!" She squealed. We laughed for a minute. "Hey could you watch Si Ahn for a few, Seungkwan is about to kill (F/n) because she used up one of his credit cards." I told her. "Sure thing! Always here to help." she said with a smile. "Thanks Unnie! Also don't tell them we are in our practice room." I said quietly. "Arraso. I won't." She said with a wink as I let her hold Si Ahn. She's taken care of him before so it's fine by me. After that we left and hid in the practice room.

Seungkwan POV
"What's wrong Seungkwan?" Vernon asked. "(F/n) used up all the money on one of my cards!" I screamed. Just then Hoshi walked in and looked at me. "You need to chill! You have like what?...5 cards?!" He said. "Do not!" I said back. 'Who am I kidding I do have 5 cards...' I thought with a sigh. "I'm gonna go find them." I said and left since we had a break. I called (Y/n)'s phone but she didn't answer. "They are hiding from me....I know it." I said to myself. 'Maybe Hyeri Noona knows....' I thought. I went and looked for Hyeri everywhere and finally found her with Si Ahn. "Hyeri Noona? What are you doing here with Si Ahn?" I asked confused. "Oh (Y/n) asked me if I could watch Si Ahn while (F/n) and her went shopping. What wrong?" She asked. "(F/n) used up all my money on my car- "you mean one of your cards. I know you have more than one. The guys tell me all the time." She said cutting me off. "Fine! One of my cards. Anyways do you know when they'll be back?" I asked crossing my arms. "No I don't. I'm sorry. I hope you find them." She said and bowed. "Thank you anyways. Talk to you later Hyeri Noona." I said with a small bow and waved goodbye walking around Pledis. "I know Hyeri Noona can act. Maybe she was acting. I thought Si Ahn had gone with (Y/n) and (F/n) though." I said as I passed by (Y/n)'s practice room. "Maybe they hid in here." I said to myself quietly with a smile. "Hello? Anybody in here?" I asked a little to loud because I heard a gasp. 'So they are here....' I thought. "(F/n), (Y/n) come on out i'm not gonna kill you." Lies, I'm so gonna kill them. I saw (Y/n) peek over a me through a closet they had and (F/n) whacked her in the head. "He's gonna kill me!" "He just said he wasn't!" "HE'S LYING!" They argued back and forth. "Uh hehehe you see funny thing..." (Y/n) said as her and (F/n) with towards the door. "BUY GOLD! BYE!" (F/n) said. 'You gotta be kidding me, Gravity Falls now!? "GET BACK HERE!" I screamed chasing them. (Y/n) was in heels..and running. How do girls do that?! Is it like a superpower or something!? "Oppa!" I heard (Y/n) scream as they ran inside our practice room. When i went inside I didn't see (Y/n) or (F/n). "Guys come on! I just want to talk to you!" I whined. I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw (Y/n) and (F/n) with creepy looks on their faces which made me scream. "WHY IN THE WORLD ARE YOU BEING CREEPY!" I screamed, terrified since ya know (Y/n) can run in heels and they look like they are about to murder me. Then they looked at me with a blank face and (Y/n) handed me the money they used. "Take it. I know you and (F/n) are gonna fight so you might as well get your money back some how. "J-just keep it." I said with a small smile. " I was kidding about the killing thing I'll get my money back." "Just take it" "B-but Noona...." "No but's take it" She said and we talked for over 0 minutes arguing about the money but I finally took it and promised I wouldn't kill (F/n)...or (Y/n). I mean who would!? SHE CAN RUN IN HIGH HEELS! THAT'S DEADLY! SHE COULD RUN IN HEELS AND THEN THROW HER SHOE AT YOU AND KILL YOU! LIKE.....WHAT EVEN!

Sorry if this chapter isn't that good! I have Mid Terms this week and it's so tiring and rough even though it's the first day... T-T I'll update faster during Christmas break much faster....I hope. I also hope everyone does good on their tests and mid terms if they have any. Good Luck everyone!