Chapter 38

S.Coups POV

"(Y/n) are you okay?" I asked, as we stood outside waiting for Dino who went to the bathroom because he dropped ice cream on his shirt. "Yeah.....I'm fine." She looked at the ground and sighed. "No you're not. I know how you are when you're upset (Y/n). Please tell me." I took her hand in mine, but quickly pulled away and noticed that her wedding ring was no longer there. "Where's your ring? Did you lose it!?" I asked worried, looking for it. "It's fine, I didn't lose it. I gave it back to Jihoon."

I looked at her with worry and guilt written all over my face. "This is all my fault isn't it. (Y/n) I'm so sorry I didn't mean to break you two up. I just....oh gosh, I'll fix everything, I'm so sorry I-" (Y/n) took my hand in hers before speaking, "Seungcheol it isn't your fault. I chose to do this on my own. I was tired of use fighting and him always being rude to me."

"What about the kids?" I asked. "Joshua said he'd bring them back to the house for me once I started to head home." "I thought you loved Jihoon. Why all of a sudden?" I asked her. "Somethings aren't meant to be. Maybe Jihoon and I just aren't right for each other." She replied. 

"This is all my fault...." I mumbled and closed my eyes. "No it's not. I promise it isn't." (Y/n) told me.

"Finally I got my shirt to dry! 30 minutes next to the restrooms hand dryer but it worked. I'm awesome!" (Y/n) and I laughed at Dino who stood there happily and we walked back towards Pledis.

 "I'm going to head home and see if Joshua will still drop the kids off. I'll see you guys later." (Y/n) told us. "I can take you home if you want me too." I said. "I was going to go to the market which S.Coups hates so I don't mind if he goes." Dino replied. 

"Are you sure?" She asked. "Positive." He replied with a smile. "Alright then, I'll see you later Dino!" She exclaimed.

"Bye!"

"Bye!"

- Time Skip-

"(Y/n) I know this is all my fault and I really am sorry, so plea-" My eyes widened and my heart started beating faster as I finally comprehended what was going on. (Y/n) kissed me. "It's not your fault so please stop thinking that." She pleaded. I looked at her before looking at the ground and rubbing the back of my neck. 

"(Y/n) you ju-" 

"I just what? Kissed you? I had to cutie." 

"(Y/n) you're drunk please stop." She asked for one drink earlier and it turned into 8 now she's completely drunk. "Look I'm not going to get in the way of your relationship with Jihoon. You can't keep giving him back the ring each time you're upset at him. You guys fight, you give up the ring, and then get back together. That isn't right. (Y/n) you either love him or you don't love him. If you do love him fighting shouldn't matter. Neither one of you should've done something like this because it always ends in tears and someone always gets hurt. You can't keep living in the past. I know it's hard to forget things like that but please stop dwelling in the past." 

"I know you're drunk but please try and remember what I said."  I told her.

(A/n: I have no idea what to do in this story anymore someone please give me an idea or help me end it because tbh it needs to end. Sorry this was like really short but I need help so let me know in the comments on what I should do.)