Chapter 21

-Your Debut-
(Y/n) POV
It was almost time for our performance and I was really nervous. Like seeing your crushing look at you nervous. Since Valentine's Day was on Friday we were going to be singing Hug Me Once by Girls Day and our debuting song, Expectation (a/n: let's pretend it's not by Girls Day and i chose these two songs because they we the last two girl songs I was listening too ^^;) 'You'll do great (Y/n), I love you!' That was what Jihoon had told me before he went into the stands with Si Ahn and Sang hee, along with the rest of Seventeen. Once we were finished with our make up and everything else we got ready to go on stage. The music to Hug Me Once started playing and we walked out onto the stage. "I need you, I want you, I love you." Sunni sang. "Hanbeonman anajwo. Hanbeonman useojwo. Hanbeonman neukkyeojwo. Hanbeonman useojwo. Hanbeon hanbeon hanbeon hanbeon. Dan hanbeon man anajwoyo, hanbeonman anajwo." We all sang. Everybody was cheering and I could see smiles on people's faces. I was looking around in the audience and saw Jihoon and the others. Wanna know how? They had a huge banner that said #1 WIFE! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT! WE LOVE YOU! I smiled even more. I think the girls noticed because they'd smile and look at me from time to time. It was near the end of the song and I looked to where Seventeen was, and the kids,  with a smile on my face. "Hanbeonman anajwo. Hanbeonman useojwo. Hanbeonman neukkyeojwo. Hanbeonman useojwo. Hanbeon hanbeon hanbeon hanbeon. Dan hanbeon man anajwoyo, hanbeonman anajwo." I sang the high note(s) while the others kept going. Pink confetti fell from the felling as we sang our hearts out. "Hanbeonman anajwo. Hanbeonman useojwo. Hanbeonman neukkyeojwo. Hanbeonman useojwo. Hanbeon hanbeon hanbeon hanbeon. Dan hanbeon man anajwoyo, hanbeonman anajwo." When the song ended everyone cheered and we all stood there with a smile on our faces before going to go change for the next song. "I can't believe it!!" Hyeri said. We all squealed and got ready, hugging each other and saying good job before going our separate ways for a few minutes.

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter!! I'll update soon!!! XD I hope you have a great week!! And V-Day this Friday and girls who are single! We got it could! Don't worry bout boys (except for Oppa!) cause we can go and get discount chocolate all we want the next day and go home and watch Kdramas!! (Even though it would be okay to have a boyfriend...but still.) :) hope you liked it!