Chapter 4

Woozi POV

I called (Y/n) asking where she was at but I couldn't hear what she was saying because all of a sudden I heard someone scream. I think it was (Y/n). "Yah! Jagiya! Where are you?!" I asked panicking. "I don't know but we're in some sort of alley. I don't know where we're at. Jihoon...I'm scared." She said. I could tell she was on the verge of tears. "It's going to be okay (Y/n). I'm on my way." I told her and hung up. I ran to every alley there was and finally found them. There were over 6 people surrounding them. Key was cuts on his face and arms and bruises near his head while trying to keep them away from (Y/n) and (F/n). Jonghyun punched one of them guys but they all lunged at him and he was on the ground in seconds. Just them Minho, Onew, and Taemin showed up. They saw what was happening and at that moment we all knew we had to help them. We told Taemin to stay back and for him not to fight but he insisted he helped his friends. "YOUNG DO!" I screamed. He looked at me and so did all his men. 'Probably wasn't the best idea Jihoon.' I thought to myself. Young do looked at me and smiled, it wasn't a normal smile, more like a smile a killer would have. 

Key POV

  At that moment Young Do was looking at Woozi and I had my chance. I grabbed  a piece of thick wood that was by me and ran near him throwing it a the back of his head. Right when it hit his head he turned around in anger. 'What!? I thought that would knock him out!' I thought, my eyes widening in fear. He started running towards me and the girls started screaming. I held my arms in front of my face making and x waiting for him to hit me, but it never happened. I looked up to see Woozi had punched him. Minho and Woozi were fighting Young Do and Onew and Taemin were trying to fight these to guys but Onew kept asking if they wanted chicken, they looked at him confused and Taemin hit them in the head with a metal pole knocking them out. Jonghyun wasn't on the floor anymore but he had bruises and cuts all over him. He was fighting one of the other men and so was I."You guys need to get out of here!" I said, but I then got hit in the side of the head and fell to the ground. A sharp pain was in the left side of my head, I felt dizzy but got back up. "But you guys might die because of them!" (Y/n) told me. "We'll be fine (Y/n), besides I just called the police. It'll be okay." I told her with a smile. She looked at me but they both ran back to where the others were waiting, at Pledis to be exact. 

Jonghyun POV

'I wish these guys would leave them alone.' I thought as I punched a guy in the face. Onew is starting to get really annoying because he keeps talking about chicken. Of all the times he talks about chicken right now is not them time. All of a sudden I felt something hit me in the stomach. It didn't feel like someone had punched me, more like someone had just stabbed me. I stood there for a minute then looked down to see the man had stab me in the stomach. I started to hear police sirens out in the distance and an ambulance. "I didn't say to stab him!" I heard Young Do say. "Let's go men!" He said. I couldn't tell if the police had caught them or not because everything looked blurry. "Jonghyun!" I heard someone yell. I think it was Minho but I'm not sure. I heard footsteps come my way, I was still standing up...I don't even know how I was but I soon collapsed. Before I hit the ground I felt someone catch me. "Jonghyun it's going to be okay." I heard Taemin say. That's all I heard before I closed my eyes.

Minho POV

"Jonghyun!" I yelled. I had turned around when Young Do and his men left to see Jonghyun standing with a huge gash in his stomach. Blood was all over his shirt. I rushed over to him, he starting almost collapsed onto the ground but I caught him before his head hit the hard cement. "Jonghyun it's going to be okay." Taemin said running up to him as well. Jonghyun closed his eyes which started to scare Taemin. "Jonghyun!? Jonghyun wake up!" He said, he was at the bridge of tears. A paramedic came and put Jonghyun on a stretcher and told us to come with him. They put a bandage around Jonghyun where the man had stabbed him and healed all of our wounds and checked on Jonghyun a lot as well. We soon got to the hospital where they checked on Key and Jonghyun. Key had gotten hit in the head and cheeks multiple times and Jonghyun too, but he got stabbed, which was worse than all of us. "He's going to be okay right Onew?" Taemin asked. Onew and I exchanged glances and he nodded at Taemin. "Of course he is Taemin. He's a fighter."He told him with a smile, but I could tell he was worried and wasn't for sure. "Guys I'm really sorry for getting you involved in this." Woozi said. "It's okay Woozi. We're always here to help you guys. We don't mind, we just hope Jonghyun is okay. We're glad (Y/n), (f/n), and Sang hee are safe too." I told him. He smiled a little bit, but on the inside I knew he was just as worried about Jonghyun as we were. We stayed for a while longer, until the doctor came up to us. "Is he okay?" Key asked. The doctor looked at all of us,we all exchanged glances thinking he had died. The doctor shook his head. "He is........" We all looked at him praying he wasn't going to leave us. 

Sorry for the cliffhanger you guys! ^^ I just want to know who's actually reading the story since I feel like no one really likes this one as much as the first book...  If you don't I'm sorry...I'll try to make the story more interesting.