Chapter 30

Jihoon POV

I sat in my bed at the dorm with a huge headache. My hair was a mess and I had a few scratches on my legs and hands. "You have to lay down." DK told me. "No." I said looking at my phone. On the screen was my last conversation with (Y/n), I sat there wondering if I should text her or not I wasn't sure what to do anymore. My heart was breaking. "What if she doesn't take me back? I hurt her so much I- "She will." DK said in a small voice. I gripped my phone tighter. "Y-You don't k-know t-that..." I felt tears form in my eyes. I couldn't remember where she had gone. I felt like she'd be gone forever. "Text her." He told me she wouldn't reply." I say. "Stop thinking like that! Of course she will." He says with confidence. "I'll leave you alone for a little bit." I hear him say, as I still look at my phone. The door shut softly and I sat there.

I laid down on my bed, my hands trembled as I held my phone, trying to keep the tears in. I typed three words, hoping she would reply.

J: Where are you?

I felt myself sigh. Why would she reply when I hurt her so much. "She probably hates me and never wants to see me again." I tell myself. I look at the chain on my neck. It has (Y/n)'s wedding ring on it. Somehow it never got lost when I was drunk. Which is a good thing. I don't know what I'd do if I'd lose it, but I might have already lost (Y/n) and the kids.

I closed my eyes, laying in bed, wishing everything was back to normal.

................................

I felt my phone buzz. I looked to see if it was (Y/n) but it was a random number that texted me.

?: Looks like you're too late.

I read the text and saw a picture of (Y/n) with Si Ahn and some other guy I had never seen before. "No...It can't be...." Tears fell down my face as I texted whoever sent the photo to me back.

J: Who are you and how did you get my number? She'd never do that.

?: I have my ways Lee Jihoon. Let's just say I work for someone you don't like.

I read the text multiple times. "Young Do.." I gasped and called the number. "Hello?" It was a girl. "Leave her alone. She'd never do that." I told her as I put my shoes on. I'd find (Y/n) if it took me forever. "And why should I leave her alone. I mean such a pretty girl needs to have some consequences once in awhile." I heard her laughing and something like metal being sharpened in the background. "Who are you?!" I yelled. I heard the others yell my name asking what was wrong. My heart was beating so fast that I thought I would die. "I'm just a....friend of (Y/n)'s." She said. "If you hurt her you're dead." I said in a low voice. "Oh I don't think I'd be dead. I'm pretty sure you'll be the one to die before me." She said laughing before hanging up. I ran out of the dorm with S.Coups yelling for me to stop but I couldn't. I couldn't let her get to (Y/n) first. The next thing I thought of was calling (Y/n). "Please pick up please pick up." I mumbled. "What do you want?" I heard her say. Hearing her voice made me sigh in relief. "Where are you?" I asked. "Why does it matter?" She says. "I know you're still mad at me but I need to know someone's coming and it is t good AND GET AWAY FROM THE DUDE THAT'S WITH YOU!!" I yelled. "First what do you mean someone's after me? And second DONT YELL AT ME HE'S MY FRIEND FROM HIGH SCHOOL PABO!!" She yelled back. "Some girl is after you so get Si Ahn and the stupid guy out of there. Actually leave the guy." "LEE JIHOON!" "Fine!" "We're you stalking me?!" She asked. "No but someone sent me a photo and I'm pretty sure they're coming after you so please get out of there!" I tell her panicking. "Okay okay and I'm near the Namsan Tower." How the heck am I gonna make it down there?!?! Ugh. "Okay I'll be there soon."

???: "if he doesn't come in 30 minutes. She's a goner." I say as I hid on top on the building. I had a knife in my pocket along with a gun in the other and of course I'd use it on Jihoon. Everything I wore was black so they wouldn't be able to see me since it would get dark soon. He won't know what hit him. Literally.   

I'm sorry it's so short!! I didn't know what to write but I wanted to give you guys a new chapter so here it is! I hope you like it. (Ik it sucks :/) I'll try to make a better chapter next time ^^;