Chapter 35

Dino's POV

Jihoon walked back into the practice room and didn't say anything. All he did was go sit down in a chair in the corner of the room.

No one noticed though, since they were all busy with Sang Hee and Si Ahn.

I wasn't sure if should ask if he's okay or not but with the look on his face, I had to say something.

"Are you okay?" I asked, trying to not draw attention to the two of us. "Yeah great. Absolutely great." He spat sarcastically. "I thought you'd be happy to have (Y/n) back? I mean you were yesterday. Why are you so upset?" I asked.

He opened his mouth but instantly closed it trying to find the right words instead of just saying crap that usually came out of his mouth.

"I don't know......" He sighed, looking at his feet. "You love (Y/n) don't you?" I questioned. "Yeah, but-"

"Then that's all you need. She loves you and you love her. You're lucky to have someone like her in your life, so don't take it for granted like you did before. She won't be waiting for you to come back if it happens again Jihoon. We all know it." I exclaimed and he looked at me with the most saddest expression he's ever had in his life.

"I heard you talking outside with S. Coups. What you said about how she's your wife and you can do anything you want- No. Its not right. You can't do anything you want just because she's your wife. You swore you would never hurt her and love her til you both died, yet right now, you're doing the exact opposite." I paused, wishing so badly that I would've gotten to her before him.

"You're hurting her and it seems like you don't love her. That's how she felt when you were gone. No calls, no texts, no apologizes, until yesterday. You don't understand even half of what she went through. None of us do because it's never happened to us. Only she knows, but you have to protect her. You have to cherish this life with her. Because after this. She's gone Jihoon and she won't come back." Tears were falling from my eyes at this point. If only she didn't fall for him. Yes I did love her along time ago, but I still do. It hasn't changed. It makes me so upset that he's treating her this way.

"She doesn't deserve someone like you. Not now, and not ever." I spat, before walking away. I didn't care if I made him even more upset, he deserves to know how we feel and how she feels.

Miserable.

(Y/n)'s POV

Since all of seventeen had to practice today, Sang Hee, Si Ahn and I decided to go to the park near Pledis, since they were begging to go earlier this morning.

"Mommy." Sang Hee said, walking up to me happily.

"Yes baby girl?" I asked. "Do you love daddy's friends?" She sat next to me and looked me in the eyes as if this question depended on her life.

"Well of course I do. They're my friends so I love them as well."

"No mommy. Like love love."

Well that got me. How would she know what love was at this age?

"No I don't sweetheart. I love your dad though so yes one person and that's your dad." I exclaimed.

"But they love love you." She told me. "No they don't. We're all just really good friends." I kept telling her over and over again, but she insisted on telling me otherwise.

"Yes they do! Dino said he did and S. Coups said so too!" I didn't know what to say to that. I mean yes along time ago he did, but even now? And Seungcheol as well?

"They told you that?" I asked surprised.

"No but they were talking to daddy and both of them were very upset that he was gone. He was at work though. And they both said that daddy was mean." She said, using hand motions.

"That doesn't mean any-"

"Yes it does. For me it does. They protect you like daddy protects us. So why not?" She asked, confused as she tilted her head to side.

"Why not what Sang Hee?"

"Why are they like that? Why not let them pretend to be daddy when he's gone?Shouldn't they say something to you?"

"Honey it's not that easy. I'm married to your father and I love him. Not them. Besides you ant really pretend to be someone's dad."

"I know but you should say something."

"Just....Sang Hee go play with Si Ahn he's waiting." I told her as Si Ahn screamed out loud because Sang Hee was taking to long.

"Ok!" She scurried off leaving me bewildered. "Tell them mommy!" She yelled. I already know they don't like me like that, ph my gosh.

"Wait since when was she so talkative? Wait-how does she even know half of the words that just came out of her mouth?" I sat there with a confused look on my face and just gave up.

"I'll figure this out later." I sighed and watched them swing on the swings, laughing together.

I hope it'll always be like this, laughing and caring for one another.

Not the talk we had.

That can choke.

S. Coups POV

"I thought we were supposed to be practicing not messing with his life!" Jeonghan exclaimed. "Look you know what she went through! I'm not going to let that keep happening because he can't get his crap together!" Dino shouted.

"It's his own fa-"

"I understand that but-"

"No you don't-"

"Excuse me I-"

"STOP!" I yelled making everyone go silent and look at me with wide eyes. "Yes he messed up and yes maybe he doesn't deserve her in our opinions but I already talked to him okay. He's said things and done things but if it happens again yes we'll do something. But going off on him won't help."

"But you already went off o-"

"Shut it Jihoon we all know I went off on you!" I glared in his direction. He rolled his eyes in return and mumbled something under his breath that no one heard.

"Seriously though we aren't joking around." Seungkwan exclaimed.

"I'm not joking either!" He hollered.

"Look ju-"

"JUST WHAT?! LISTEN TO ALL OF YOU AND LIVE THROUGH ALL THE PAIN AND GUILT I FEEL? I APOLOGIZED AND IM EXTREMELY SPRRY FOR MY ACTIONS. S. COUPS YOU KNOW I DIDN'T MEAN WHAT I SAID TO YOU ABOUT HER! I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY ANYTHING THAT WAS RUDE TOWARDS HER. I WAS UPSET AND I DIDN'T MEAN TO TAKE IT THAT FAR. THERE'S NO NEED TO MAKE ME FEELING SO STIKING MISERABLE BECAUSE OF WHAT I DID. I FEEL BAD ENOUGH. IM NOT GOING TO LET YOU TELL ME HOW TO LOVE MY LIFE OR TELL ME HOW SHE NEEDS TO BE TREATED, BECAUSE I KNOW HOW SHE SHOULD BE TREATED. I TREATED HER WRONG AND I FEEL TERRIBLE. SO STOP TRYING TO MESS WITH MY FAMILY. NONE OF YOU EVEN HAVE ONE SO HOW ABOUT YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP AND STAY OUT OF MY LIFE FOR ONCE!" He snapped. He stood there breathing hard and grabbed his bag before heading out of the practice room.

The door shut with a loud bang leaving us all shocked at how he snapped.

"I didn't mean to make him this upset I just....." Vernon just stood there, as did the rest of us, with our heads hanging low because of how bad we felt.

We had no right to treat him like that or even have a say in anything about how he should run his life and family.

It was a stupid and rude idea that made us all terrible friends.

"Soooo, does that mean practice is over? Ooorrrr?" We all looked at Hoshi with a glare to which he returned with wide eyes, looking in the opposite direction.

"Never mind."