Chapter 33

It's extremely short but I hope it's good for now! I'm not sure if I'll be able to post for the rest of this week but for sure, maybe Saturday or Sunday I'll have something posted for you guys! 

(Y/n)'s POV

"(Y/n)!"

I looked in the same direction Joshua did, and saw the oe person I've wanted to see for a long time, looking at me with tears streaming down his face. He looked like he was breathing hard from what I could see, as he waited for the cars that roamed the streets to pass.

Once they did, he ran. He didn't stop until he was right in front of me. Sweat and tears covered his face as he looked my right in the eyes. "(Y-Y/n)" His voice was shaky as he tried talking, but everytime he tried, he closed his eyes, making more tears fall.

"D-dont get ri-rid of th-them...."

I looked over to my left and Joshua was back inside my friend's house.

"I'm so so sorry, please, oh my god, I'm so glad I found you. I'm begging you, don't send them away. You can't. You have me (Y/n)! I've always been here. I'm so sorry for everything I did. I didn't mean anything I said or did. (Y/n) I didn't mean to hurt you."

Both of his hands were clenched into fists, holding and ruffling parts of his hair as he looked at me.

"(Y/n) you can't send them to an orphanage. This is all my fault, but I'll fix it. Please let me fix it. I can't bear losing you, not now not ever. You know I never wanted to hurt you. What am I supposed to do without you? I-"

"Jihoon...." I wiped his tears away and he bent his head down, closing his eyes as tears were pouring down his face worse than before.

He was shaking, he was terrified, he was trying so hard to not break down in that very moment.

"I understand if you hate me,........and don't want me back but please, please don't let the kid-

"They arent going anywhere. As long as I have you by my side, I'll be able to manage. I hurt you too though and I'm terribly sorry about that. I just," I paused while holding my breath, trying to think of the right words.

"You hurt me, so much. I'm not going to live with someone who will make my children live in fear and not want to come home. I don't want them coming home to a drunk father who would hurt them or leave them with fear for eternity. I'm not going to be with someone like that, not when I have children in my life."

"I know and I'm sorry, I really am. I was just so stressed th-"

"It doesn't matter." I exclaimed, cutting him off. I didn't want to remember what happened back then. I was still afraid of it happening to the kids but he really did deserve a second chance. The kids miss him and so do I.

"It's all in the past. All that matters to me is that you're back. That's all I wanted." I told him with a small smile on my face, which he returned.

Jihoon pulled be into what seemed like the tightest hug possible and he wasn't letting go anytime soon.

"I missed you. So so much. I'm so sorry I put you through all that crap (Y/n)." He exclaimed quietly, burying his head into the side of my neck, with a small sigh.

"I missed you too."

Jihoon's POV

"DADDY!" I walked into our house and saw both of my favorite people, along with (Y/n) and her mom who was glaring at me, running towards me.

Well her mom was sitting on the couch.

"Hi cuties!" I bent down and picked up Sang Hee first. "Hi baby girl. Have you been good for mommy while I was gone?" I asked and she just laughed. "So is that a no?" "We've been very good!" She exclaimed, wrapping her small arms around me. "I missed you daddy." She said quietly. I could feel my shirt getting a bit wet, and I knew at that point she was crying.

"Baby don't cry. Daddy's here, and I won't leave you for this long ever again. Okay?"

"Okay." She said, wiping her tears away.

"ME TOO! ME TOOOOOOOO!" Si Ahn looked up at me, holding his arms out, so I sat Sang Hee down and picked up Si Ahn.

"I missed you too you little rascal!" Si Ahn laughed and hugged me just like Sang Hee did.

"I'm glad you're back Lee Jihoon. They missed you a whole lot. Especially your wife." (Y/n)'s mom said still glaring. "I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused." I told her.

My heart was beating extremely fast because when (Y/n)'s mom is mad, it's scary. Especially if she's mad at you.

"I'll let it go just this once young man. But if it happens again you are not allowed back. I won't have my daughter go through this again. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good. Now go, I know for a fact your kids are ready to play or show you something they did." She looked at me with a small smile, before the kids started to tell me everything they wanted to do or what they had done while aI was gone.

Just hearing their voices and being with them, was something I longed for, for a while and I'm so glad I'm back.

Because without them, I wouldn't be here.