Chapter 39

-10 years later-

Woozi POV

Everything was right.

Everything had been fixed.

(Y/n) and I were still together even after our hardships and bad days. I was glad to be next to her through it all even if one of us didn't understand the other.

"DAD! SI AHN WONT GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!" Sang Hee was now 15 (A/N: I don't remember how old she actually was a while back...sorry •_•) and Si Ahn was 10. "Lee Si Ahn! Give your sister her phone back!" I exclaimed as I sat on the couch with Seungkwan who laughed at the commotion being caused.

The guys all had families of their own and loved them with all their hearts. We still made music together but we had all gone separate ways, some of us were solo artists, some were producers, and some were actors. The fans were upset when it was first brought up, but they always would end up loving us no matter what and would stay by our sides.

"I JUST WANT TO PLAY GAMES!!" Si Ahn hollered. "SI AHN I SWEAR IF YOU TOUCH MY MAKEUP!"

"OH NO HE BETTER NOT! LEE SI AHN I SWEAR YOU BETTER NOT BREAK HER EYE SHADOW PALLETE! YOUNG MAN IF ANYTHING IS BROKEN YOU WILL SLEEP WITH THE DOGS!" I heard (Y/n) scream from the kitchen, and she legit ran into Sang Hee's room with a wooden spoon still in her hand.

"I've never seen her run so fast..." Joshua whispered. "I HEARD THAT! YOU'RE NEXT JOSHUA!"

Joshua ran off screeching like a pterodactyl and hid. The guys laughed and Seungkwan fell off the couch.

I loved these guys with my whole heart. I had a loving family and a group of friends that were like brothers too me.

I couldn't ask for anything else.

A/N: So this is the last chapter of the book and also the last book. I'm SOOOOOOO SORRY it took this long! I've been so busy with school (high school sucks I'm telling you right now) and chemistry was kicking my butt. I know this is a super short ending but I'm gonna try and finish other books and if ANYONE (And I mean anyone) has any ideas on a book they'd like me to write or an idol they'd like me to write a story on I'll gladly think about writing a story! I'm a day late but HAPPY NEW YEAR!