Chapter 28

Woozi POV

I ran home after Joshua  told me what happened. When I got there I ran inside and saw (Y/n) and the kids. (Y/n) looked at me and she said something to the kids before we walked outside. "Mian." I say over and over again with my head down. "Sorry isn't going to cut it Lee Jihoon. I'm sick of you drinking like crazy and hurting people! What if you were to hurt the kids!" She exclaimed. "That would never ha-" "YOU DONT KNOW THAT!" She yelled. I looked up to see tears falling down her cheeks. "Jag-" "No." She took a step back. "You need help. I'm saying this from the bottom of my heart. You. Need. Help. If you can't get this under control then I'm leaving. I don't want the kids to get hurt." She tells me. My hands turned into fist. "SO I GET DRUNK ONE TIME AND YOU WANT TO LEAVE?!" I yell. "YOU DRANK FOR A WEEK! YOU GOT DRUNK FOR A WEEK. YOU NEVER CAME HOME AND HURT YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!." She paused and cried and then she did the unimaginable. She took her ring off. "If you need me I'll be at my moms. If this doesn't work out....we're done." She went back inside and when she came out she had the kids with her and 3 bags. "Mommy why were you yelling at daddy?" I heard Sang her ask as they walked off. "We were just having a little talk sweetheart it's gonna be okay." She said holding Si Ahn in one arm and holding Sang hee's hand in the other. But for me, none of this was okay. I went inside and sat on the couch. I screamed at the top of my lungs. I hated what was happening but it was happening for a reason, right? I decided to leave the house and go to a bar. She wouldn't even know. I need to forget, I want to forget. Maybe it's better of like this is what my mind said but my heart was telling me otherwise.

(Y/n) POV

I called my mom asking her if I could come over for a few days and of course she said yes. When we got there she came out of the house and helped me get our things along with getting Si Ahn out of his car seat and Sang her to stop eating all the chips she brought. "What happened?" She asked worried when we got inside. The kids were watching Tv and coloring so they couldn't hear us. I started bawling, telling her everything. When I did she hugged me saying it would be okay and that he would come around. If he didn't, she said she'd beat the day lights out of him, not literally...I hope, and make him regret it. "What if he doesn't come through though I can't be an only mom. I work a lot and the kids can't always be there...." I wiped my tears. "You know the rest of Seventeen are still your friends and I bet your manager wouldn't mind helping out, even (F/n)! She loves the kids!" My mom says trying to calm me down. "Umma!" I heard Si Ahn say. I turned around to see him holding a picture he drew. "It's beautiful baby." I told him kissing his forehead. "Let's go into the living room with grandma." I said with a smile. "Sweetheart, your ring." My mom said with a gasp. That was the thing I didn't tell her. "Oh, well I took it off. I thought if it didn't work out then why wear it." I tell her. "You can't give up that easily." She tells me. "Well, I did." 

Thank you for the idea!! @madisonanonymous