Chapter 15

(Y/n) POV
"Seventeen is still together." (F/n) said. Jihoon sighed in relief. "Wait so after the fire what did you do for a job?" Jihoon asked me. "Well....." I was going to say I just got a job at the cafe, which was a lie. I became a singer maybe a month after I thought Jihoon was gone and signed with Pledis as well, but (F/n) blurted it out. "She became a singer! Well she's going to be one anyways." She told him. "Jinja!?" He asked with a smile on his face. "N-ne....but we haven't debuted yet. I think we're going to next month." I said. "How did you take care of Si Ahn and Sang hee then?" He asked. ")F/n) was always watching them." I told him. "Ah. So are you in a group or solo?" He asked. "A group, three other girls. Sunni is 21 and Jieun is 22 and Hyeri is 25 so we're all around the same age. I feel old now." I said with a pout. "Your only 24!" (F/n) and Jihoon said in sync. "I know but to me I feel really old." I told them. "The guys should be here-" (F/n) got cut off because we heard a knock from the door. I went and opened the door, telling Jihoon to stay in the living room since I want to see their reaction and get it on camera. "Hey guys what's u-" "(F/n) needs to go to the doctor she said Jihoon is here but he's gone....." Dino said but got quite after a minute. "Come inside." I said with a smile on my face. "(Y/n) why are you so happy? You've been down for a while..." "Noona your scaring me!" Hoshi and Dino talked all the way to the living room until they stopped when they saw Jihoon siting on the couch looking at them. "Hi..." He said shyly not knowing what they would do. "HYUNG!!!" Dino screamed and ran over to him. "Wait are you a ghost?" He asked before poking him on the face. "Nope your real. Wait how are you alive?!" He asked. "This is going to take a long time...." Jihoon said. "Guys he's real I promise." I told everyone. Jun was behind S. Coups, Vernon was hiding behind Seungkwan, jeonghan was behind Joshua, and so on.

- after telling all of seventeen about what happened-

S. Coups POV
I was confused and shocked when I first wakes into (Y/n)'s house. 'He's actually alive?! This whole time....he was alive?' I thought. Dino had gone up and poked him since he thought that Jihoon was a ghost but he was really there. He told us the whole story and we all understood why he hid for so long too. Young Do had left months ago. We think he went to the states but we aren't sure. We were all just really happy to have him back. "Hyung are you gonna be in Seventeen again, since your back and all?" Dino asked. "Why wouldn't I?" He said and smiled. "Yeah! All of Seventeen is back together!" THE8 exclaimed jumping in joy. Just then Nana came running inside the house with mud all over her. "Ah! Run for it!" Seungkwan screamed as she ran towards them. Vernon didn't make it in time and got all muddy because Nana jumped up and her paws smeared mud all over his shirt. "No not my shirt! It was brand new Nana! How could you?!" He said pouting. She just looked at him and wagged her tail. "That's where she went....." I said looking over to see Sang hee by the back door. "Sang hee, did you let Nana in?" (Y/n) asked. "No....." She said. We all looked at her. "Sorry....." She said but then smiled again. "Hong Hong Hong!" She exclaimed jumping up and down. "Not again!" Joshua said with a sigh. We all laughed at Sang hee and Joshua. "I love you!!!" Sang hee screamed in English. "Nooooo!! Look what you did to her!" Hoshi said looking at Vernon and Joshua. "You taught her English didn't you?" Jihoon said. "We didn't mean too! She picked it up when Vernon and I were talking and then she wanted to learn more and...oh come on! She's too cute! How could we not teach her!" Joshua said. "What am I going to do with you too." I said with a sigh. (Y/n) finally cleaned up all the mud that was on the floor and Nana's paws then sat down with sigh. "Nana you weigh to much your going on a diet!" She said to Nana. "I thought she was!" Jeonghan exclaimed. "Nope. But she's going to be....." She said. "So when do we practice?" Jihoon asked. "Tomorrow." I told him. "Can't wait!" He said happily with a huge smile on his face. 'What are we going to say to the fans?' I thought.