Chapter 31

Jihoon's POV

I was now at Namsan Tower, searching everywhere for (Y/n), but I couldn't find her. "Where is she?" I panicked, my heart racing as I thought about what may happen to her. I was praying, hoping, believing, that she was alright.

I stopped in my tracks as soon as I saw that she was surrounded by a group of men, all dressed in black. "(Y/N)!" I hollered, running over to them. One of the men, or guards, stood in front of us. "Let go of me!" I growled as he tightened his grip on my wrist.

I kicked him in the shin but ended up on the ground in a split second when I got punched in the stomach, knocking the air right out of me.

"If you come any closer you'll die." The man stated. "Jihoon!" I looked up and saw tears in (Y/n)'s eyes. "Let her go!" I yelled running towards them again, but instantly stopping when they pulled a gun out, putting it against (Y/n)'s forehead.

"I never said you'd be the one dead on the ground, but you'll die because of heartbreak. You did this to her." The man spat, with a wide grin on his face. I stood there, my face pale, sweat beading onto my face.

'Don't do this.......' I panicked, standing there, praying that they wouldn't kill her.

Inches apart from her.

But somehow it felt so far away.

I walked towards them as the man counted down meaning she'd be gone. No. I'd be gone.

"3, 2, 1"

*BANG*

I fell to the ground instantly.

Blood was everywhere.

I didn't feel any pain though.

All I knew was that I saved her, at least she was okay.

"JIHOON!" I felt her wrap her arms around my body as I laid on the ground. Blood pouring from my body. I felt like I was drowning at that moment. I couldn't breath and everything went black.

...........................

I gasped, sitting up straight in my bed. It was a dream. Everything was a dream. I looked at my texts, seeing that there was nothing from an unknown number.

"It was only dream...." I sighed, putting my hands over my face, not saying a word.

She's still gone though.

And it's all my fault.

I have to find her.

(Y/n)'s POV

I was at my mom's house still, as Jihoon still hadn't called me in almost a week. "It's over mom. I just know it." I exclaimed, as Si Ahn and Sang Hee ran around the house laughing. "It'll be okay (Y/n). He'll come around, he always does. I bet he's been thinking of a way to apologize all week." She reassured me, sitting down in the chair beside me, rubbing my back.

"Well it better be a good apology, because I'm pretty sure I'm about to become a single mother with two kids." I cried, my hands covering my face, as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"(Y/n) stop thinking negatively! Think positive!" My mother exclaimed. "Okay." I paused before speaking again. "I'm POSITIVE I'm going to be a single mother with two kids." I mumbled into my hands, my mom sighing and getting up.

"Just trust me. Like I said, he'll come around....just give him a bit more time." She walked off, making the kids dinner, while I headed over to (F/n)'s house for a bit.

She lived by the grocery store, that wasn't far away, so I walked. Only I wish I hadn't because I ran into Joshua on the way there. "(Y/n)!" He exclaimed a bright smile on his face but at the same time he seemed worried. "Are you okay?" He asked, concern could be heard in his voice.

"Yeah....." I sighed, looking at the sidewalk, not wanting to talk. "Look I know you're still upset at Jihoon but-" "I'm not upset. It was his fault not mine. He knew right from wrong and he chose wrong.....I......" I paused, knowing I'd end up ranting, and that I shouldn't be mad at Joshua.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you." I exclaimed. "Do you want to talk about it? I'm always here for you. You know that, right?" He asked, taking my hand in his, worry still in his eyes.

"No it's okay. You'd probably get annoyed anyways..." I told him, taking my hand away, walking off, but he grabbed my hand once again. "(Y/n), please let me help you." I looked at him deciding whether or not I should rant to him. "I'll only let you tell S.coups and Jeonghan. Promise me you won't tell anyone else. Please." I begged, on the edge of crying.

"I promise!" He said, a small smile plastered on his face. I let go of the breath I had been holding in and we walked over to (F/n)'s house since I was going to tell her anyways.

I'm starting to give up though. What if he never comes around? I won't have enough time to take care of the kids. They'd be alone, I mean with my mom, I don't mind that but I'd never see them with how busy my schedule is.

What am I going to do?

A/n: I'm SO sorry! It's been so long since I've updated and I bet this chapter stinks ^^;

I hope you all like it though! Once again thank you for all the wonderful comments and giving me the courage to continue writing this story.