Chapter 8

I've loved this song for years and I just found out how dirty it sounds.....o-o wow. I'm stupid...

(Y/n) POV

I want to have another kid. Those words rang in my head all the way to the dorm. I sat in the car in silence and so did Woozi. "You okay (Y/n)?" (F/n) asked. We were in the very back of the car, but I had been silent the whole time. "Yeah...I'm fine." I lied. "I know your lying (Y/n). What's wrong?" She asked, quiet enough for only us two to understand. I sighed knowing she wouldn't stop bothering me until she knew what was wrong. "Okay fine. Woozi told me he wanted to have another kid...." I whispered and before I knew she started spazzing and screamed for almost 5 minutes straight, which scared everyone else in the car. "What's wrong!?" S. Coups asked. "Oh um....er...I...I just saw a bug.." (F/n) said smiling like an idiot. "But noona you aren-" Dino got cut off because (F/n) name covered his mouth with her hand, glaring at him. "N-nevermind..." He said in a muffled voice. She then turned back towards me with a huge smile on her face while my face had turned bright red. "Do you want more kids in the family?" She whispered. "I mean I've always wanted to at least have 2 or 3 but him actually saying it made my mind go blank. I didn't know what to say! I mean what was I suppose to say? Yeah okay sure let's have another kid. NO!" I whispered but the no actually was really loud. "What are you two talking about?" Seungkwan asked looking at us. (F/n)'s eyes widened not wanting to blow our cover so she did what she does best, breaking out into song. "NAPPEUN SARAM ANINDE NOREUL SARANGHANEUNDE! GOBEUL MOGOBORIN GEUN NUNBIT IROJIMA! NE SOGE NA ANIN TTO DAREUN NUGUN-GA! NE SOGE NA ANIN TTO DAREUN NA!" She sang at the top of her lungs. "(F/n) that made no sense whatever. Tell me what your talking about..please?!" He whined, pouting like a five year old. "Okay fine I'll tell you." She said. 'Don't you do it (F/n)! Don't do it!' I thought, fixing to panic. "I have to whisper it to you though. The others can't hear it." She told him. 'No no no!' I thought. She whispered something....well I least I think she whispered something. I know she either did or said something because after she took her hand away his face was bright red. She leaned back in her seat with a smile while Seungkwan covered his hands with his face. "What did you say to him?!" I asked, afraid she actually told him. "I kissed him on the cheek and said we were talking about him." She told me. "Wait you...WHAT!!!" It was my turn to scream. Seungkwan just sank lower in his seat while everyone else started at us in confusion. "Nothing! Just go back to what you were doing." I said with a small smile. Everyone turned around but Woozi stared at me for a second longer. It was kind of awkward since I had ran off to find (F/n) after he told me. I hope he doesn't hate me though. "Yeah..also....I kind of, sorta...like him." She told me. I smiled evily and started to sing. "SEUNGKWAN AND (F/N) SITTING IN A TREE K I-" She covered my mouth with her hand while once again everyone in the van looked at us. Thankfully we finally got to the dorm and got out. (F/n) and I got out and was silent for a moment. I had an evil smile on my face so she went and hid behind Seungkwan. I made a heart with my hands which made her blush and she grabbed his arm making him blush. 'TO CUTE! OTP!' I thought watching them.

Woozi POV

All the way to the dorm I didn't talk to (Y/n). 'What if she hates me or thinks I'm weird after saying that?' I thought, as I got out of the van. I sighed hoping she didn't hate me or think I was creepy. She was looking at (F/n) for a bit so when (F/n) went over by Seungkwan I grabbed her hand and entangled it with mine. "Yeobo....." I said quietly. She looked me in the eyes. "I-I'm sorry about what I had said earlier. If you hate me that's okay.....It's not like I would care or anything." I told her looking at the floor. I felt her hold my hand a little tighter, I looked up a bit to see her smiling. "It's fine, really. I was just really surprised because of the sudden outburst and I don't hate you. I'd never hate you, I love you to much to hate you." She told me, kissing me on the cheek. We walked in the dorm and all the guys laid on the couch, playing with Sang hee while I went upstairs to see our old rooms. They were empty now. Well I mean there were still beds but everything else was gone. I smiled remembering all the memories we had in this house. I have to compose new music for 2 whole weeks so I'm going to be really busy and stressed out. Yay for me. Hear the sarcasm in my voice? It was getting pretty late so everyone was asleep by now. Sang hee and (F/n) slept in (Y/n)'s old rooms and (Y/n) and I slept in our old room. We laid on the bed and talked for a few minutes, but after a while it was silent. "Oppa...Did you, really mean it when you said you wanted another kid?" She asked me in a small tone. I just looked at her for a minute before replying and scooting closer to her as we laid in bed. "Of course I did." I told her. I really did mean it, I want to have another kid. A boy though...I can' take anymore of dressing up as a princess. Even though it's for my little princess....I still hate it. She looked around the room, even though it was super dark in the room I could tell she didn't know what to say. I just smiled and got up a bit before putting my thumb under her chin and kissing her on the lips with passion. I felt (Y/n) kiss back, putting her hands on my cheeks. I left butterfly kisses on her neck. "Saranghae (Y/n)." I whispered with a smirk on my face. Let's just say it got a little heated.