The Approval and The Snitch

"I suppose you're some big shot in the CCG." Ayato mumbled; the night was silent as the two of you laid side-by-side on your bed.
"Why'd you say that?"
"You were already big news before the CCG, heck, they scouted for you, didn't they?"
"I never thought you'd be one to read the newspapers, Aya-kun." His face heated up.
"N-no I don't... But Aogiri keeps tabs on these kind of things, you're basically on our most wanted list..."
"I'm flattered."
"So... What was this big plan about? The one Arima Kishou mentioned earlier."
"I'll only tell you if you tell me something."
"Something... What?"
"About Aogiri. Where're you guys headed next?"
"I asked you first."
"I asked you second."
"C'mon, (Y/N)."
"Fine... It's this proposal I sent to the Head... I want to create my own squad but not just any group of people. I want them to be special... I've studied how humans and ghoul's work and how they could be merged into one. Human enough to eat human food but ghoul enough to fight like them..."
"Cool. What're you going to call them? I mean, they gotta have a name, right?" He was probably going to snitch on you but you honestly couldn't care less, if you proposal was accepted, your squad members could be on par with his Aogiri ghouls.
"I'm gonna call them... The Quinx."
--
"Now it's your turn, Aya-kun."
"My turn to what?"
"Tell me something about Aogiri."
"Well... We're going to invade a place..." Wow you never thought he'd actually tell you this far.
"What place?" You sat up, cross legged, and faced him; eyes burning into his to answer.
"Somewhere that has things... Or people... We need..."
"So it's like a jail?"
"Sort of."
It's the Cochlea.
--
The next day at work, you were stuck. Stuck between whether or not to tell Arima. A voice at the back of your head needed to tell, after all, Aya-kun's definitely going to tell about my Quinx. There's no way he wouldn't tell.
"(Y/N)," you snapped out of your thoughts, you'd stopped walking right outside Arima's office, he noticed you dazing there so he wanted to see if you were alright.
"Aogiri. They're going to invade Cochlea."
Arima look at you, hoping that you'll crack a smile and tell him you were joking. But no, you were dead serious.
"(Y/N)... How do you know this?"
Shit. I didn't think this through.
"I-I have a snitch in Aogiri. I almost killed her one day but she gave me a deal."
"Don't lie to me, dear, I've been your mentor quite a while now, I know when you're lying."
You froze. Shit shit shit.
"I'll let the others know and we'll see what we can do... It's that boy of yours isn't it? If we really do have to fight them in Cochlea, and I see him, you know what I have to do. I can't not do it, (Y/N), I'm sorry." He placed a hand on your shoulder and gave a quick squeeze before walking away.
What have you done?