Betrayal

Ayato placed you down carefully on the grass, he looked in the direction of which the two of you escaped and relaxed when he realised that he'd shaken them off.

"Are you okay?" He asked, looking down at you, his mask was intimidating.

"I'm fine..." You replied, "why're we waiting here?"

"I thought this would be a nice place to spend the night before I bring you to Aogiri..." He looked at you for your approval.

"Alright, then." Ayato then proceeded to sit beside you; after a moment, he took his mask and scarf off, he placed the mask on the floor and wrapped his scarf around you.

You hummed in appreciation but didn't say a word, you were still trying to comprehend what'd just happened; the extreme turn of events that possibly changed the rest of your life. You're now wanted; you're a traitor.

"I'm sorry..." Ayato said all of a sudden, "if I hadn't come to visit, you'd still be safe."

A faint smile played on your lips as you replied him with no hesitation, "Ayato, if there's one thing I've noticed, it's that I'm safe as long as you're around."

He let out a chuckle before swiftly pulling you into a hug and kissed your head. He then leaned closer to your ear and whispered, "let's go at it," he purred seductively, nibbling at your ear.
--
You never thought you'd ever have intercourse in the great outdoors, surrounded by all the small wildlife and trees. It was a rather interesting experience.

"(Y/N)," Ayato whispered, his arms wrapped around you as the two of you leaned against a tree, hearts still racing from the love you made before; "are you really alright with joining Aogiri?"

"Why not," you replied simply, "I don't have anywhere else to go, do I?" Ayato hummed in agreement.

"Can you do me a favour?" He asked after a moment.

"What is it?"

"I want to see your kagune," Ayato's voice was laced with a slight smugness, one of the best surprises he ever received in his life was seeing how similar your kagune's appearance was to his.

Laughing, you nodded before standing up and releasing your kagune, your kakugan burned with a familiar sensation as it resurfaced. But something felt different... This wasn't the kagune you had before.

"(Y/N)... You changed it?"

No! No I didn't?! When did this happen?

"Can you... Take a picture, please?" You asked, your voice shaky, "I... Think they did something to my kagune."

He whipped out his phone and snapped a picture before handing it to you. Your kagune was definitely different... But it was fine during the auction raid...

Instead of the purple and red flame-like ukaku, you now possessed four pairs of spider legs-like... rinkakus? They lined along your spine, from in between you shoulder blades down to right above your butt.

"They... Changed my kagune, without my permission..." You fell to your knees at the realisation, "they..." You screamed, a flurry of betrayal, anger and frustration flooded your being. The thought of doctors doing more than trying to save your life without your permission made you feel so... violated.

"(Y/N)," Ayato made his way quickly to you, pulling you against his chest, "calm down..." He felt anger for you as well but also a sick sense of reassurance that now you had to see the CCG as your enemy.

"You shouldn't scream so loudly, Miss (L/N)," Ayato jumped when he heard a dainty voice speak up from behind him, he turned around, arms holding you protectively.

"Eto?"