Guilty Parties

Dearest (Y/N),
Mere words cannot express how guilty I feel for betraying you in such a terrible manner. I do not know what came over me; it was like the time when I fought against Serpent and went berserk and you were there to save me, except this time you weren't. I cannot say that it was someone else who did what I did as I remember it being me. But trust me one last time when I say: what I did to you will be what I regret most in my life. Because of my actions, the team you created lost a mentor and good friend, so did I. I hope you can find it in yourself to forgive me.

I'm sorry.

H.S
--
Tooru Mutsuki was worried; ever since you left, the Quinx were in a mess, Saiko kept crying, Shirazu spent more time outside than at home, Urie barely left his room at all and Haise looked terribly depressed.

We miss you, (Y/N).
--
Ayato sat on his bed, looking at the ring he'd picked up in your room that night before and sighed; looking at the shiny silver object the memories of him being an absolute asshole to you resurfaced.

Guilt clenched at his heart as he held back his tears, a pitiful smile appeared on his face, my love for you, (Y/N), makes me so weak.
--
It was late and you still couldn't sleep, you'd spent the whole evening looking for your ring. You'd tossed it across the room the night before out of frustration and couldn't find it the next morning.

When you'd given up, you laid in your bed, your heart pounding painfully in your chest as guilt washed over you, how could I lose such a precious thing?
--
Unbeknown to Haise, Ayato and you, the same thought clawed its way into your minds at the same time on the same day, what do I do now?